It's nap time...

Thread: It's nap time...

BudGirl8 Guest

DefaultIt's nap time...

at doggie day care...12 pm to 2pm is nap time after everyone has snacks.

Everyone is bedded down and sleeping peacefully...

Everyone except my rebel hellion Billie that is. What is she doing you might be asking?

Starting a good game of bitey face!! The dog does NOT get tired. I swear I'm not lying. She just doesn't get tired. She's been going full bore since 730 a.m. It's now 135 pm. And she's stillllll going.

[attachment deleted by admin]

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Beachboys is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: It's nap time...

When I take Mambo he is so full of energy when I pick him up. But once in the car he is out. Doesn't want to do much for the next few days. Gotta love DC

blacklabelias is offline Senior Member

Elias is all pumped up when I get there to pick him up! He's out cold before we get out of the driveway

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

BudGirl8 Guest

Finally...she lays down. With 15 minutes of nap time left. Silly dog. This is only the second time today that I've seen her lay down.

[attachment deleted by admin]

luke from georgia is offline Senior Member

[email protected] ;D

i used to think taylor was chock full of energy, then penny came along...
    penny initiates bitey face with taylor even when taylor is sleeping or trying to sleep.
    taylor will be laying down with her eyes closed. penny will carefully walk up to taylor. stare down at taylor's peaceful face for a few seconds, cock her head, open her little terrier mouth and slowly move in on taylor's muzzle. then, clamp, chew... "taylor, play with me!"

sometimes taylor really was tired or sleeping, and she'll cover her face and head with her front paws, and roll around, trying to evade penny's little mouth.

poor taylor, but i don't feel so bad for her. she used to annoy luke, getting him to play with her when he wasn't in the mood. karma ;D

"Properly trained, a man can be dog's best friend." ~ Corey Ford

BudGirl8 Guest

[email protected] and taylor!!

I can just see Penny creeping up and then BAM! bitey face. Cute! I'm sure Taylor doesn't think so.

I cannot wait to pick Billie up tonight and see what she is like. Especially since I have dog and kid all by myself as SO has a fire meeting tonight. If one or both of them is passed out I'll be in good shape!!

Samson is offline Senior Member

Give them hell Penny

k8show is offline Senior Member

She's having such a good time! Hope she's wound down by the time you get her. They can be like tops cant they? Just spin right out...after only 8 hours of intense play.
    Katie and Boo