Funny story about Got Labs decal - Linda's (zoesmom) request reminded me
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Funny story about Got Labs decal - Linda's (zoesmom) request reminded me

DefaultFunny story about Got Labs decal - Linda's (zoesmom) request reminded me

We were driving home from Prescott on Sun. It was late. We had been stopped/slowed in traffic for an extra hr due to a crash on I17. I was sunburned and really tired. I see a car riding up behind me pretty close. It finally zooms into the right lane, passes me, then cuts in front. I'm thinking WTH? > Then the car darts back into the right lane and slows down. As the car is slowing I look at his license plate...LAB RET. I'm thinking "what does that mean" (I told you I was tired : ) Just as I figure it out, he sticks both hands out his window and flashes the #7 at me. My daughter looks at me and said "what's that about?" I said "he saw my Lab decal on the back window and is telling me how many Labs he has." ;D

That decal has been quite interesting. When I first got it, I was sitting on an overpass waiting to get on the freeway and got rear ended. I got out of the car to look at the damage. My truck was fine. The other car...not so much. Anyway the lady gets out and appologizes. She said "I was reading your window sticker." I laugh and think to myself "how blind do you have to be to be THAT close to read it?"

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Funny story about Got Labs decal - Linda's (zoesmom) request reminded me

What does the decal say?

DefaultRe: Funny story about Got Labs decal - Linda's (zoesmom) request reminded me

Do you have a picture of your decal?

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Buddysmom is offline Senior Member

Got Labs. That's all it says. lol

Eiderdowns That's My Buddy
    CDX, RE, WC, CGC, TDInc.
    Monnie

k8show is offline Senior Member

the first one's halarious!
    Katie and Boo

georgie is offline Senior Member

That's funny. I love my decal. People will stop and say...I have a lab too. It is a conversation starter...that's for sure.

Jeep274 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by terr1mag
    Do you have a picture of your decal?
    Here you go:

https://www.justlabradors.com/forum/i...ic,7683.0.html

penzpurlz is offline Senior Member

I don't have a decal, or a bumper sticker....but I do have a placard on the portable fence that goes across our garage. It usually gets some concerned stares....unless you know labs.

"BEWARE OF ATTACK LABRADOR"
    Penny from Sunny Southern California

zoesmom is offline Senior Member

ruh oh...perhaps I shouldn't put a decal on my window? ??? ???

I just love it though...actually, I have had only one person ask me about my decal. A person who parks in our work garage owns 2 black labs, and that's how we became friends.

I even gave him a bottle of Purple Stuff for his dogs who have ear
    ailments.
    Linda and Zoë, the Umlaut
    Honolulu, Hawaii

[

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the joys of being stuck on the Black Canyon Freeway.......at least you met a fellow lab lover.

I think I need one of those Beware of the attack labrador signs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast