Home Again Microchips

Thread: Home Again Microchips

DefaultHome Again Microchips

Ok I adopted Baxter last week of June. Shortly after I filled out the paperwork for his microchip to be switched into my name and sent a check along with the paperwork. I had called them before and sat on hold for close to an hour believe it or not before anyone answered. I had asked them if I could do the switch online and was told no I would have to send in the paper with the fee since he was from a rescue. So here we are the end of August practically and not a word from them. Nor have they cashed the check! Anyone have any experience with them or know about how long it takes to transfer it into another name?? I really don't want to call them again and be on hold for an hour again. I also am wondering if they notifiy the past owner that its getting transferred? I hope not as his former owner came back for him after he was already rescued wanting him back. Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Kathryn Guest

DefaultRe: Home Again Microchips

We got Jacey chipped with Home again in June and have already gotten out info. Twice.... Id call

Jefferson'n'Ted is offline Senior Member

When I had Jefferson microchipped (Home Again) It seemed to take forever... I started emailing and calling after a month went by. I emailed and called so many times that I think they responded just to get me off their back!!! Teddy's hardly took any time at all!!
    “If I know every single phone call you’ve made, I’m able to determine every single person you’ve talked to; I can get a pattern about your life that is very, very intrusive. And the real question here, is what do they do with this information that they collect – that does not have anything to do with al-Qaeda? And we’re gonna trust the president and the vice president that they’re doing the right thing? Don’t count me in on that.”
    Joe Biden, 2006

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

I had a Home again Microchip put in Doolie at the end of July, got a reply by mail within 2 weeks, and a e-mail reply as well.