Anyone wanna play with me?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone wanna play with me?

Beachboys is offline Senior Member

DefaultAnyone wanna play with me?

I am soooo Bored and mommy won't play with me. :'( You can play with my fav rope. I LUV tug-a-war...or whatever you humans call it. I like keep away.. ;D

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Karolyn is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Anyone wanna play with me?

LOL what a cutie!

Lexis Mom is offline Senior Member

Hey Mambo,

Lexi here... I'll come play with you, you just gotta tell me where you are???

I love playing keep-away with mommy, especially when she is trying to take one of my stuffies & I don't wanna give it up. I pull really hard & mom usually lets me win. Though sometimes she is real meanie sometimes, by playing with me on the kitchen floor... she knows I can't get any traction.

My pretty girl, Lexi!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

momofalab is offline Senior Member

Oh Mambo, Pitchy Boy here. I am in the Dog House AKA my Jail Cell Again! I got myself into a jam, by knocking over a brand new bag of dog food. Humans fault for not putting it in the bin, but I took the blame, yet again. So no playing for me tonight....maybe tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexis Mom
    Hey Mambo,

Lexi here... I'll come play with you, you just gotta tell me where you are???

I love playing keep-away with mommy, especially when she is trying to take one of my stuffies & I don't wanna give it up. I pull really hard & mom usually lets me win. Though sometimes she is real meanie sometimes, by playing with me on the kitchen floor... she knows I can't get any traction.
    Lexi. I would love to play with you. We are wayyyy over here in florida. Is that far from you?

Quote Originally Posted by Momofalab
    Oh Mambo, Pitchy Boy here. I am in the Dog House AKA my Jail Cell Again! I got myself into a jam, by knocking over a brand new bag of dog food. Humans fault for not putting it in the bin, but I took the blame, yet again. So no playing for me tonight....maybe tomorrow.
    Don't ya just hate when we get blamed for EVERYTHING. Mom blames everything on me, like the destroyed teddy bear on the floor last night. It wasn't me. I swear the kitties did it. Oh and the Mudd all over the floor. I swear I seen the cats out back rolling in mudd, Not me. Nope.

Mugs mom and dad is offline Senior Member

Hey Mambo come over and Sassy will play with you, She loves to play tug.

~Michele,Mugs & Sassy~

Yo Mambo, it's Luke:

I'll bring my ball and we can have a good 'ole time. You payin' for the air fare? ;D I need a break from all these yellow dogs (my brother included). These new puppies are just driving me bonkers.

Hey, Luke.

Umm. I have no monies. How do we come up with money? Bring the puppies with you. Puppies are always lots of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Mambo
    Hey, Luke.

Umm. I have no monies. How do we come up with money? Bring the puppies with you. Puppies are always lots of fun.
    Don't think your mom would like them too much. Dey wake up really early in da mornin and dey haf to potty, and den dey wanna pway, not go back ta sweep. I don't like dat. I wuv my sweepin time wif my momma.

Pway time comes when da sun comes up.

Felix Guest

I know a yellow Labrador who also love's to play with a rope!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast