Anyone wanna play with me?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Anyone wanna play with me?

  1. #1
    Beachboys is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,575

    DefaultAnyone wanna play with me?

    I am soooo Bored and mommy won't play with me. :'( You can play with my fav rope. I LUV tug-a-war...or whatever you humans call it. I like keep away.. ;D


  2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Karolyn is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    449

    DefaultRe: Anyone wanna play with me?

    LOL what a cutie!

  4. #3
    Lexis Mom's Avatar
    Lexis Mom is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Trevose, PA
    Posts
    4,824

    DefaultRe: Anyone wanna play with me?

    Hey Mambo,

    Lexi here... I'll come play with you, you just gotta tell me where you are???

    I love playing keep-away with mommy, especially when she is trying to take one of my stuffies & I don't wanna give it up. I pull really hard & mom usually lets me win. Though sometimes she is real meanie sometimes, by playing with me on the kitchen floor... she knows I can't get any traction.

    My pretty girl, Lexi!

  5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    momofalab's Avatar
    momofalab is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Hudson Valley, NY
    Posts
    1,889

    DefaultRe: Anyone wanna play with me?

    Oh Mambo, Pitchy Boy here. I am in the Dog House AKA my Jail Cell Again! I got myself into a jam, by knocking over a brand new bag of dog food. Humans fault for not putting it in the bin, but I took the blame, yet again. So no playing for me tonight....maybe tomorrow.

  7. #5
    Beachboys is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,575

    DefaultRe: Anyone wanna play with me?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexis Mom
    Hey Mambo,

    Lexi here... I'll come play with you, you just gotta tell me where you are???

    I love playing keep-away with mommy, especially when she is trying to take one of my stuffies & I don't wanna give it up. I pull really hard & mom usually lets me win. Though sometimes she is real meanie sometimes, by playing with me on the kitchen floor... she knows I can't get any traction.
    Lexi. I would love to play with you. We are wayyyy over here in florida. Is that far from you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Momofalab
    Oh Mambo, Pitchy Boy here. I am in the Dog House AKA my Jail Cell Again! I got myself into a jam, by knocking over a brand new bag of dog food. Humans fault for not putting it in the bin, but I took the blame, yet again. So no playing for me tonight....maybe tomorrow.
    Don't ya just hate when we get blamed for EVERYTHING. Mom blames everything on me, like the destroyed teddy bear on the floor last night. It wasn't me. I swear the kitties did it. Oh and the Mudd all over the floor. I swear I seen the cats out back rolling in mudd, Not me. Nope.

  8. #6
    Mugs mom and dad is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,775

    DefaultRe: Anyone wanna play with me?

    Hey Mambo come over and Sassy will play with you, She loves to play tug.

    ~Michele,Mugs & Sassy~

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,426

    DefaultRe: Anyone wanna play with me?

    Yo Mambo, it's Luke:

    I'll bring my ball and we can have a good 'ole time. You payin' for the air fare? ;D I need a break from all these yellow dogs (my brother included). These new puppies are just driving me bonkers.


  10. #8
    Beachboys is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,575

    DefaultRe: Anyone wanna play with me?

    Hey, Luke.

    Umm. I have no monies. How do we come up with money? Bring the puppies with you. Puppies are always lots of fun.

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,426

    DefaultRe: Anyone wanna play with me?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mambo
    Hey, Luke.

    Umm. I have no monies. How do we come up with money? Bring the puppies with you. Puppies are always lots of fun.
    Don't think your mom would like them too much. Dey wake up really early in da mornin and dey haf to potty, and den dey wanna pway, not go back ta sweep. I don't like dat. I wuv my sweepin time wif my momma.

    Pway time comes when da sun comes up.

  12. #10
    Felix Guest

    DefaultRe: Anyone wanna play with me?

    I know a yellow Labrador who also love's to play with a rope!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25