Here's my dream fantasy....

Thread: Here's my dream fantasy....

Kathy5475 is offline Senior Member

DefaultHere's my dream fantasy....

Ok, so my husband and I bought 2.25 acres many years ago, undeveloped. Our goal is to build there and move. I can see it now, a whole room just for pups to rumble around in and no worries about stuff getting ruined. Of course, once they learn their manners they get more privileges in the rest of the house. A humungo bungo, fenced in yard for lots of pups. The back 1/4 acre is woodsy so we can all walk the trails daily and then beyond that we have rights to the canal where there is a small beachy area so said pups can swim every single day.

I get to retire from 8-5 day job, get way bigger pension that I'm due because Bill Gates wants to totaly fund my project. I get to adopt and foster lots and lots of labbies. Wouldn't that be just the best?

POP. Well poo, a girl can dream, right????? (Bill Gates, if you are a member, please contact me ;D).

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

my2labs is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Here's my dream fantasy....

i have that dream as well although property out here is outrageous and all of it is in housing developments. we do keep our eyes peeled for a good deal but haven't found one yet. my sister fosters out cats in NC so it's only natural that the sibling,me,foster out labs (although DH knows i would never be able to part with any of the dogs but i think that as long as i know they are going to good homes, i will feel pretty good). i would like about 10 acres of land and plop a few horses on there as well.

sounds like your dream is closer then mine and it sounds wonderful. post pictures through your progress.

Sam 9-27-07

Mojo 7-6-12

4yelloweyedogs is offline Senior Member

Well, ya GOTTA have dreams !! You just don't get anywhere without them. I've actually realized MY dreams. I moved to a beautiful state, and got my very first horse (that I was born wanting) , and had my very own sleighride !! Yep, I got the horse, then the sleigh a few years later, and I had my own sleighride ! May not seem like much to you all, but it was a lifetime dream of mine !! So never feel silly about dreaming of what you want....... dreams DO come true....

Melissa
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

http://theyelloweyedog.weebly.com/

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Baloo317 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by kathy5475
    (Bill Gates, if you are a member, please contact me ;D).
    And Me. We'll talk.
    Kate
    Baloo - 5 year old black lab
    Peanut - 7 year old minpin
    Monster - 3-ish year old frenchie/jack, rescue
    We're Superdogs!

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo317
    Quote Originally Posted by kathy5475
    (Bill Gates, if you are a member, please contact me ;D).
    And Me. We'll talk.
    Yeah me three...

That is an awesome dream and you already have the most expensive part right? The land ???