We walked a new Greenway today! (PICS)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We walked a new Greenway today! (PICS)

AngusFangus is offline Senior Member

DefaultWe walked a new Greenway today! (PICS)

We went to a KEWL cool cool new Greenway today!

It is in the area of town we are looking to move to. Nicer than the area we are currently in, and this was definitely reflected in the Greenway: There was easily 3x as much traffic. Everyone was very athletic and friendly and talking on cell phones. More Golden Retrievers and fewer mixed breeds. Not that I am a snob about mixed breeds, certainly! It was just funny how many Goldens there were.

Everyone, I mean everyone, kept their dog in a "heel." Well, at least when passing people. We always do this anyway, but no one else does on the Greenway we've been going to. We noticed a sign that said, "Dogs must be kept on short leash. Violaters will be prosecuted." Whoa!

Well, anyway, it was really pretty there. So nice and shady. I think we will start driving out to this one. Even though it's a little further away, it's a fun drive out there, and so peaceful once you get there. The boys were UBER-EXCITED to be in a new place. OMG. I got nothing out of them in the way of attention for the first couple of miles.

Anyway, here are a few pictures from today. We did about three miles, we think.

A nice man offered to take a picture of us all together:

Mom, I like this new Greenway!

Hey, look at my feet!

Kevin and his boys:

Just about ready to go home:

Connie and "The Boys":
    Angus, Yellow Lab, CGC, RE, CD
    Simon, d.b.a. Flat Coated Retriever, CGC, RE, CD

Gone ahead, but forever in my heart:
    Crash, Pit Bull x Rottweiler x Golden Retriever

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

wiscpayton is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: We walked a new Greenway today! (PICS)

Very pretty setting. Isn't it something how they know/enjoy anything "new", whether it be a new walk, a new toy, a new game. Very nice shot of the family.

Felix Guest

They are having fun, you could see it on their face's! 8)

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Cute picture of the four of you.....and your shirts even coordinate with Angus and Simon!

It looks like a really nice place to walk.

Labs4life is offline Senior Member

I'm embarrassed. I didn't know what a greenway was. :-[ Now that I see by the pics,I am edumacated!

Nice pics of you and your crew. So what kind of jail time does one get if your dog isn't in a perfect heel? ;D

The Constitution is suppose to guarantee everyone the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, but the Constitution does not guarantee everyone equal outcomes.
    Some people are more talented, educated, thieving and dishonest than others.

4yelloweyedogs is offline Senior Member

Hey, I just noticed the leaves on the ground !! YIKES !! Looks like Fall, but it's probably from all the heat and no rain I bet !! Pretty place, for sure !! You all look great !! I hope you find a house in that area, just so you will be closer to this place....... when are you putting your place on the market, any idea ? We will be putting ours up for sale in Feb...... and I've found a few great places down there in Tn too !!

Melissa
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

http://theyelloweyedog.weebly.com/

myfavoritedog is offline Senior Member

Wow a very nice place! And great pics. Nice of the man to take the picture. And as always love the pics of the boys!

mollyrock is offline Senior Member

AngusFangus is offline Senior Member

[email protected] time! I dunno, but I better start working a little harder on heel! :P

Melissa, we were talking about the leaves yesterday! It has been bone-dry down here and in the 100's. Our lawn is half-dead. No relief next week, either. I am SO looking forward to fall.

I don't know exactly when we'll put our house up, but right now there are like six within two blocks of us, so not anytime soon. : Most of those have been on the market since we first started talking about doing this, back in April or May. I think maybe we'll try to wait till spring and see if market is better.

We have one house we really, really like. I kind of hate that we are going to wait, because that one will be gone by the time we get around to doing it.

Connie and "The Boys":
    Angus, Yellow Lab, CGC, RE, CD
    Simon, d.b.a. Flat Coated Retriever, CGC, RE, CD

Gone ahead, but forever in my heart:
    Crash, Pit Bull x Rottweiler x Golden Retriever

Nice pics.. Isn't it funny when you take em to a new spot and all the new smells just seem to overwhelm their brains!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast