Just Labradors banner

I promise i'm "Just looking" DH

564 views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  myfavoritedog 
#1 ·
The last 4 labs i've had over the past 20 yrs- have been from the Enson House kennels- Glosemere Labradors- Mrs Jan Gwinnett-Taylor but i know she retired a couple of years ago.

Just before Christmas last year my MIL asked me to find her a reputable lab breeder as they wanted a pup.
After much searching i found http://www.poolehalllabradors.co.uk The couple running Poolehall were lovely as were their dogs.

What with all the gorgeous "puppy pics" i've recently been exposed to it's made me feel a little broody again so i was just browsing the afforementioned site when i found this lovely picture.

Cute eh?

Now i'm REALLY broody- think DH is starting to sweat!!

Kate

See less See more
#3 ·
That pictre, along with a lot of the pup pictures we see here shold be censored, destroyed, not viewable by himan being. HK is only 7 months old and I am thinking about another one. Another Lab, rescued, but not a pup. Next time I have to save one.

#6 ·
Endofile said:
That pictre, along with a lot of the pup pictures we see here shold be censored, destroyed, not viewable by himan being. HK is only 7 months old and I am thinking about another one. Another Lab, rescued, but not a pup. Next time I have to save one.
I rescued my black boy Jasper and that gave us just as warm and good a feeling as having a pup even though he was a yr old and not a baby, the fact that he needed us out weighed the "Ahhh" factor.

#7 ·
Oh, jeez, Riley is still a baby at 6.5 months but has already lost that fat little rolly polly puppiness....pics like these bring back the fever. I will likely get her a playmate also, but I'm definitely going the rescue route next time. Getting way too old for the puppy antics :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.