This was Wierd - Sort of

Thread: This was Wierd - Sort of

myfavoritedog is offline Senior Member

DefaultThis was Wierd - Sort of

This morning, being Saturday, I took Tal to the park to play fetch. We were having a good time and were getting ready to leave when a lady came in with two dogs.

The dogs were off leash which if it were just in the park...fine...but she was walking along a neighborhood street with them off leash. Another issue entirely.

One dog was a chocolate Lab, the other looked like a Border Collie. Both dogs seemed well behaved and after I saw that I thought maybe she brought them in to play with him. That would have been fine once I saw they seemed ok. They seemed as anxious to play with Tal as he did to play with them.

When the lady approached me I said hi and asked if her dogs were friendly and if so would they like to play with Tal. Never responded to my question but asked if I had seen any dogs around the park. I said no and asked what kind. Never made an answer just said thanks and left with her two. I swear she seemed like she was on something. She didn't act upset or even anxious. It was just strange.

Anyone else ever have an encounter like that?

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

TangerineFizz is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: This was Wierd - Sort of

We have this fellow who has some mental impairment, I'm not sure what, or to what extent, but he does live alone with his poodle/malamute cross. He's totally off the wall most days. He's followed us home on a few occasions. Usually if he's there in the park before me, and there's noone else, I leave. If there's others, I'll stay.

But yep, he's weird.
    Me, Abzilla and the Helomonster.