just a sad thought!

Thread: just a sad thought!

Di
    Di is offline Senior Member

Defaultjust a sad thought!

Today while out with my friends and the dogs- we try to get together once a week to let the dogs play and swim. Can't believe I have a play date for my dog, but I do :! Anyway there was another chocolate lab that was @ the river, she was 3yrs. old and had gray on her muzzle! I know its weird, but it really got me thinking of Sammi and her getting older and I don't want her to!!! I want her to stay at this perfect age where she still plays like a pup, but doesn't do all the bad stuff, or at least most of the bad stuff ! O.K I'll be done with my pitty party! Just made me a little sad! Just want to add that after her "play dates" Sammi basically sleeps the rest of the day! ;D

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: just a sad thought!

My Labs are still quite young but sadly that's not the case with two of my Boston Terriers. Penny is 12 and Topper is 11. We're dealing with health and aging issues with both of them and I don't like it at all! So I know what you're feeling. It just seems like yesterday that they were the puppies. :'(

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

Gray muzzle on a 3 year old! Come on ladies, what kind of hair coloring can we use that is safe for the dogs?
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Thunders Mom is offline Senior Member

Thunder is 4 and is turning gray bad. He's such a worry wart and stresses about everything. If you find that dye, let me know.

It's not the destination, it's the journey!