Crying??

Thread: Crying??

Beachboys is offline Senior Member

DefaultCrying??

Do dogs cry?? The other day Jerome brought home a football shaped stress ball. He gave tit to Mambo. Mambo loved it. However I took it away. I was afraid he could either swallow it or tear it open. I have no clue what they put in those.

So I tried to hide the ball, But mr nosey found it. So I kinda yelled at him for going on the counter to get it. He laid down and turned away from me. Jerome than told me I made him cry. Sure enough his fur around the eyes was moist. I really doubt he was crying over the ball, but could they cry?

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Crying??

It's so funny that you mention this as I've been wondering the same thing! We got Dozer from our humane society because he was severely neglected. About a month after we got him, some friends and I decided to participate in the humane society's "Walk for Animals" and I brought Dozer along. When we got to the humane society on the walk day, we had to register at a table that was located in the underground receiving area of the building. Both of my friends that were with me noticed that Dozer had really watery eyes while we were waiting in line. I wondered if he was crying because he remembered being there or something... :'(

k8show is offline Senior Member

Heck yes, dogs cry. Boo cries every Wednesday when the garbage man comes and takes away his precious garbage.
    Katie and Boo

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

awwww poor Mambo! I believe dogs cry... When I scold Breed to loudly or wave my hands around while scolding, she will hunker down with her tail between her legs and her big brown eyes get watery... Which then causes me to feel HORRIBLE! so I usually go on the pet her or give her a treat because Im guilty....

Lab manipulation shows itself in many different forms...

Quote Originally Posted by K8Show
    Heck yes, dogs cry. Boo cries every Wednesday when the garbage man comes and takes away his precious garbage.
    LOL! too cute

Beachboys is offline Senior Member

Of course, when I thought Mambo may be crying I got down and gave him a bunch of kisses and a belly rub. Even if he wasn't. He just looked to cute to ignore.

Baloo317 is offline Senior Member

YES!

A friend of mine has a Boston who cries with her every time she does. Like, streams of tears. I didn't believe it till I saw it. Craziness....
    Kate
    Baloo - 5 year old black lab
    Peanut - 7 year old minpin
    Monster - 3-ish year old frenchie/jack, rescue
    We're Superdogs!

k8show is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo317
    A friend of mine has a Boston who cries with her every time she does. Like, streams of tears. I didn't believe it till I saw it. Craziness....
    That's quite possibly the sweetest thing I've ever heard.
    Katie and Boo

Tater Tot Guest

Yeah I believe Tater crys, if I go to bed without Cody Tater will sit at the bedroom door and cry until I can get Cody up stairs with me.
    When i cry he just licks my face.

aawww poor Mambo ... Dakota sends :-*