Mid Life Crisis??

Thread: Mid Life Crisis??

DefaultMid Life Crisis??

Has anyone's dog ever had a mid life crisis?? Tucker turned 5 this week and I feel like he is 6 months old again...he is a pain in the ass to walk, at night when I take him out for his last pee he spends 10 minutes sniffing for rabbit turds, then eating them or rolling in them instead of doing his business, the other night I answered the door and opened it 6 inches and Tucker TOOK OFF! (he has NEVER done that - my neighbors have a cat that he is fascinated by so he ran to their door to see if the cat was there), this morning I woke up to discover he jumped on the bathroom counter in the middle of the night to get hold of a roll of toilet paper (he papered my bedroom in my sleep), he started counter surfing in the kitchen...I don't get it!! Has anyone else had this happen?? (NOTHING has changed in our lives...nobody new in the house, same exercise, no new food..this literally started out of nowhere)

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Felix Guest

DefaultRe: Mid Life Crisis??

Laika does that also on a (small) regular base! ;D

They've just forget all stuff you've teach them, and driving you're self nuts! :-[

k8show is offline Senior Member

Has he expressed interest in purchasing a red corvette?
    Katie and Boo

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by K8Show
    LOL ;D ;D ;D ;D

Labs4life is offline Senior Member

I had that happen with Maxie,years ago. I don't recall at what age but I swear aliens abducted my sweet little girl and replaced her with Damien. It didn't last too long but I started changing her routine a little and having her with me a little more. I didn't do it because I thought that would help(I'm not that smart) I did it just to keep an eye on her. She liked the change and the extra attention and we never had another spell. She lived to the the age of 14.
    The Constitution is suppose to guarantee everyone the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, but the Constitution does not guarantee everyone equal outcomes.
    Some people are more talented, educated, thieving and dishonest than others.

patm is offline Senior Member

Ever since Emilu turned 4 she has been terrible to leave in the house - she won't let stuff alone. I never used to have to worry about leaving stuffed animals out, decorations, stuff on the coffe table etc. Nothing is safe now!

Porsche...he doesn't screw around

k8show is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tuckersmydog
    Porsche...he doesn't screw around
    This is much more serious than I thought.
    Katie and Boo

Add "pulled a scrunchie out of my hair last night while I was sleeping and ate it" to the list! BAAAAD boy!! I hope that comes out smoothly...I am going to be furious if it causes a blockage!!!