Do you ever find yourself threatening them like they were children? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you ever find yourself threatening them like they were children?

Gus and Zekes Mom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Do you ever find yourself threatening them like they were children?

When one of my boys doesn't listen, I use their full name. They know I really mean business when that happens!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

LOL! I have said the same thing to Eddie! Doesn't work with him either! The voice, however, does make him stop whatever it is for a few seconds and then off he goes again.......

labby is offline Senior Member

Mostly I threaten Seamus with making a pretzel out of his weenie.

Laura

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Lexis Mom is offline Senior Member

I do this sometimes. The common threat for Lexi is "Keep it up & you are getting a one-way ticket back to Louisiana!"

As if that would ever really happen! :

My pretty girl, Lexi!

LOL! what a cute little story.. I do that sot of thing too ALL THE TIME! I will say "Breed, Im going to tell Daddy what you have done and then its big trouble missy!" of course it never is.. Breed is an angel when daddy is home, he thinks she never does anyhting wrong ???

I told Jas one time to stop biting Sawyers legs or I would "lock him in the closet" . Our grown son was here visiting and said, "she will too. I remember spending more then one day locked in the closet" The look on dh's face was priceless! We all had a good laugh. No, I didn't really lock my kids in a closet I should have though, then they wouldn't have left their mommy for another woman :'(

Rushpuppy is offline Senior Member

Since Rush hardly steps out of line, it's always Boo. My favorite threat is Wait until your Dad gets home, you are in big trouble young lady. Now Boo is a Daddy's girl so there isn't an emptier threat than that. lol ;D

I always liked the question, "Do you want a spanking?"

theoconbrio is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by labby
    Mostly I threaten Seamus with making a pretzel out of his weenie.
    Yeah, you don't hear parents saying that one much these days. But in MYYYY DAYYY...

all the time ... now if it would just work !!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast