It's so sad.....

Thread: It's so sad.....

Karolyn is offline Senior Member

DefaultIt's so sad.....

So I got Harlee at 7 weeks and I have been off work with her the entire time (she is now 14 weeks) I went back last Wed. OMG I am having withdrawl but she is growing soooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!! Her face is changing and she even has a tuff of hair on her chest now.

Here is a new pic from today.

So my point to this is....she is starting to look like a dog and not my little puppy

[attachment deleted by admin]

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: It's so sad.....

aww! it's okay even when they grow up, they still look like puppies...just bigger

Karolyn is offline Senior Member

I know, in some ways I look forward to her getting older but I just cant get over how much she has changed since I went back to work!!!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

lubmylabs is offline Senior Member

Awww it's so hard to leave them. Even though I'm with my dogs virtually 24/7, I miss them when they're not with me. I can't even go to the movies without missing the weight of a furry snoring bundle on my feet. Some alone time is probably a good thing though. I think mine are more prone to separation anxiety since we're hardly ever separated. And n o matter how old she gets, she will always be your puppy.

Beachboys is offline Senior Member

Even though they get older and the little bodies change, Mambo will always be my puppy. It's crazy how fast they change. Lucky for you , you were able to spend so much time with her at home.

Ohhhhh, you were soooo lucky to be able to spend that much time at home while Harlee was so young!! They grow so fast though, you blink & they loose that "puppy" face.

Baloo317 is offline Senior Member

I totally know what you mean. I weighed Baloo today. He's 4 1/2 months, and 42 lbs....... it still feels like we picked him up last weekend, for cripes sake!!! And he's getting so BIG!!

a big part of me is totally excited to watch him grow and change, and look forward to what he'll look like/be like as an adult..... but a small part of me does miss my widdle puppy!!!
    Kate
    Baloo - 5 year old black lab
    Peanut - 7 year old minpin
    Monster - 3-ish year old frenchie/jack, rescue
    We're Superdogs!

myfavoritedog is offline Senior Member

I know what you mean and it is awesome you got to spend that much time during those 7 weeks! Harlee will always be you rlittle puppy no matter how big she gets!

It is almost a year since I got Tal and he is now a strapping 80 lbs. Of course at a year of age he is still alot puppy so I refer to him sometimes as my 8- lb puppy..lol. Seriously, no matter how big he gets and regardless of age he will always be that 10 lb furball I brought home.