I'm a crybaby... but...

Thread: I'm a crybaby... but...

DefaultI'm a crybaby... but...

.... I want a new puppy soooooo soooooooo sooooooooooo badly. Our new townhouse complex currently only allows one dog!!! I am trying to be patient until I can submit a proposal to change the rules, but it is so hard to do (especially with all of the puppy pics on here as of late! ).

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: I'm a crybaby... but...

Be strong! I love puppies soooo much, their an addiction that i SWEAR should be an AA meeting for or whatever! LOL
    Sometimes i wish i still just had ONE so it was easier to do things, but i've gotten so use to have total mayhem...it's kinda nice lol
    be strong! repeat after me..."I AM strong!!" lol

When I see some of the rescues on here, all I want to do is adopt them all! Foster failure would have a whole new meaning!

We have 4 dogs, yellow lab, black lab mix and 2 Shih Tzu's and fortunately I know enough is enough!

But oooooh, when I see those faces..................... especially the 14 year old corgi................

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Di
    Di is offline Senior Member

I'm really feeling it lately also! What the heck am I thinking, now that Sammi is basically the best pup ever and out of the biting, chewing, countersurfing etc. stuff, I'm thinking we need to start over. I know there is no way it will work right now but..............................!

I'm right there with you with an aggravating situation! I have been itching for a pup for over a year now. We have the room, time and money and Riley needs a friend. We had to put our choco lab down a year and four months ago and I just don't think DH's heart is ready yet. I'm on that darn petfinder.com website a couple times a week showing him each baby that needs to be rescued, but DH hasn't given in yet - hopefully soon, though!

Good luck with your fight against the complex - surely they will understand and change the rules right away!

I hear you...I have 3 labs all under the age of 2 Gotta love those pups! But I am done for now. ;D