Flyball Website Suggestions Needed (again)

Thread: Flyball Website Suggestions Needed (again)

Tanya is offline Senior Member

DefaultFlyball Website Suggestions Needed (again)

I posted the link to the website I'm helping maintain for my flyball club awhile back. I'm looking for more opinions again

http://www.flyballdogs.com/doggoneballistic/

The current challenge is finding a nice layout for the individual dog pages. Here is what the club leader wanted. I can't link directly to the individual pages (will have to figure that out later) so click on The Club, and then the first dogs on top (Poco's page is the most completed, he is the third height dog on top).

I have changed rocky's page to something I personally like better (moving the info around). Do you prefer this or the other way? He is below, in the up and coming section

Would framing some parts be better?

I also need to get better quality photos for the Club page - some are bad quality!
    Charlie (foster) and Rocky

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Felix Guest

DefaultRe: Flyball Website Suggestions Needed (again)

Dont get me wrong .. I love the color "orange" (it is one of the Dutch national colors actually), but the color orange for a complet web-layout is a bit over done, if you get what i mean

I know - but i don't have a choice on that. the team color is "gold"/yellow and the coach wants that color. I will see about working "with" that but tone it down by adding some black.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Skubaa Guest

That looks like fun. Could you switch the colors of the doggone ballistic background and the main page background leaving the left bar background the same? That would allow the logo block to match your shirts and be easier to make bumper stickers and stuff in the future. Would love to see the picture on top also----seeing everyone looking like they are having a blast caught my eye. Just my 2 cents if they are worth even that.

DG

Thanks for the suggestions.

I am actually considering ading more black but not sure how to do it (that wil be a more long term plan) as I am not a fan of flashy colors (though the club color is yellow/gold so not sure if i can sway the others to my side of things)

i'm looking for suggestions on the member pages (dogs)