Question on Tank's Diarrhea.....kinda gross - Also one pic - not poop but Tank
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question on Tank's Diarrhea.....kinda gross - Also one pic - not poop but Tank

The Texas Tank is offline Senior Member

DefaultQuestion on Tank's Diarrhea.....kinda gross - Also one pic - not poop but Tank

Things seemed to be a bit more solid today except for the last batch was almost completely covered in a coating of mucous.

Anyone have their dog have this happen before.

He does not act sick at all. Eating like a machine.

A bunch of you requested a current pic. I just took this one a few minutes ago.

Sandie, Tank 5/25/1998 - 07/08/2011, Orson & Sully

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Question on Tank's Diarrhea.....kinda gross - Also one pic - not poop but Tank

Oh Sandie!! Those eyes!!

Henery has had those mucous-covered poops on occasion before too... I hear it's due to the fact that something is irritating the GI tract, which then produces mucous to protect itself? If Tankie has been having diarrhea, then obviously something is irritating his tummy and gut. I wouldn't worry too much unless he keeps having them.

(((((HUGS))))) to Tankie!!

amazongold is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Question on Tank's Diarrhea.....kinda gross - Also one pic - not poop but Tank

Oh Sandie, that should be your new siggy pic! It's wonderful.

Maybe you should try the rice and boiled chicken for a couple of days, to rest Tank's gut. That's all I can think of, and it worked with Buddy when he had diarrhea like that.
    Jackie, Champ, and Buddy

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

The Texas Tank is offline Senior Member

Maybe you should try the rice and boiled chicken for a couple of days,
    That's his normal diet LOL ;D
    Sandie, Tank 5/25/1998 - 07/08/2011, Orson & Sully

Karolyn is offline Senior Member

WHen Harlee first came home she had Diarrhea for about 3 weeks, some of which had blood in it and some that was just covered in mucous. She did take pills for collitis and it cleared up.

I woudl just cut out everything but his regular food for a few days (assuming you havent changed it)

Those eyes are mesmerizing! Tank you the man.

ruff n tumble crew is offline Senior Member

OMG! That deserves a big, pretty frame! As for the mucous.....hang in there and it should disappear. All of my guys passed some GI bug around last month, and every one of them had mucousy stools for a day or two. Give that big beautiful lug a bear hug from me.

4yelloweyedogs is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Question on Tank's Diarrhea.....kinda gross - Also one pic - not poop but Ta

OH, those eyes !!! What an unmistakable face.... I'd know him anywhere I think !!

Melissa
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

http://theyelloweyedog.weebly.com/

Lilprincee is offline Senior Member

Sandie, Tank is beautiful.
    [IMG]/[/IMG]

georgie is offline Senior Member

Oh Sandie, that picture is gorgeous. He has the sweetest face & soulful eyes that I have ever seen. Hope he feels better soon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast