From The Desk of Pitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: From The Desk of Pitch

momofalab is offline Senior Member

DefaultFrom The Desk of Pitch

Frome the Desk of Pitch
    Mom was so good to me today. She took your advice and bought me the yummy yogurt and some frozen Veggies for my Kong, even some real peanutbutter. She even bought some Bananas. I am so excited I could wet myself. She must want something. She has been super kind to me today. She even shared half of her Meatball Sub. Never have I had such a nice treat before. It all started the phone rang, dad was on the phone. She stood up right while I was laying by her chair, and before my eyes, this gorgeous meatball sandwhich fell to my feet. Oh glory me, I Snactched it up so quickly as mom almost tripped over me to get to the phone. I heard her tell dad that, since I ate her lunch, he has to take her to dinner. See how it works, I did her a favor. Now can someone say Doggie Bag for dinner? Gonna have to see what I can get from them later. I so love my family.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: From The Desk of Pitch

Hey Pitch, Nellie here. Do you know how to counter surf? If you're tall enough you can reach all the way to the back of the counter. then there's the hip in the fridge door when mom opens it. Happy Eats - Nellie :-*

Emma the Lab is offline Senior Member

Awwww Pitch you are just too cute! :-* :-*
    ~Veronica and Nikki~
    Sweet Emma, 16th of February 1996~26th of November 2010
    Always in my heart and soul. Together forever, my love....

Nikki 6 months

http://theblacklabrador.blogspot.com/

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

aww Pitch how nice of mom to give you that sandwhich!!!! My human brother and sisters give me there stuff all the time too! This morning I had frosted strawberry poptart and fruit loops (minus the milk) Its cool cause my mom leaves Sparrow outside when they eat cause shes always trying to get their stuff.. Im too old to do that I hear her say.. little does she know............. --Breed--

oh P.S. Nellie whats all this fridge hip business your talking about?! You must know something I dont know!

k8show is offline Senior Member

Pitch,
    Share the wealth, man! No one ever feeds me around this place. I'm starving.
    Boo
    Katie and Boo

Countersurfing?? You mean like Real Waves?!?!?! Mom says I am allergic to water, little does she know, it isn't an allergy, I just don't like to ruin my do.

Poptarts are the best. My slave children leave me the cinnamon and brownsugar crumbs all the time. The little one, I wait till mom turn her back, and just eat it right from his hands. He whines like a bratty cat, and mom gives him another one. We both win in the end.

Interested in learning more about that Hip thing.

When I am allowed out of my Prison Cell, I enjoy the snacks that the slaves leave for me under the table. I dive under the kitchen table and feast. They have to do this, or I find a way to knock them to the ground if they don't.

Well I am off to find more trouble to get into.

*Tail Wiggles*

Baloo317 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by K8Show
    Pitch,
    Share the wealth, man! No one ever feeds me around this place. I'm starving.
    Boo
    Second that, doode. Abuse, Ise tells youse. Abuse.

- Baloo
    Kate
    Baloo - 5 year old black lab
    Peanut - 7 year old minpin
    Monster - 3-ish year old frenchie/jack, rescue
    We're Superdogs!

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDancin

oh P.S. Nellie whats all this fridge hip business your talking about?! You must know something I dont know!
    I stands tween mom and the fridge and when she opens it I puts my hip in the door so's it won't close. Boy what a feast I can have. ;D But I think she's wise to me cause she keeps saying Nellie YOU GOT TO MOVE. Don't know why she's so mean. Your friend Nellie

luke from georgia is offline Senior Member

pitch,
    do you have your "look" perfected yet?
    it's very useful on humans. the humans will give you anything you want when you give them "the look."

here, let me show you.

with this, i don't have to steal or wait for food to be dropped by mistake. the humans will actually deliver the food right into my mouth.

yours,
    luke

"Properly trained, a man can be dog's best friend." ~ Corey Ford

OMG Luke You got the Look!!! So just Sit off to the side, and cock up my eyebrows a bit, and voila...no work involved? I shall try that.

Nellie, I like the whole Fridge Idea. There has to be something in that fridge. My humans spend the day going in and out of it. I swear they are checking to see if that little light is still on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast