This bothers me...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This bothers me...

DefaultThis bothers me...

Am I the only one this bothers...just sounds way to weird to me ...
    www.flexpetz.com :-\

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: This bothers me...

WTF! those are real dogs! That bothers me as wel... So you are basically leasing a dog or something.. How would your dog ever know where their real home was! How would they know who their master was! That is really disturbing.. Those people should be put out of business.. SICK!

There was a huge story on the news the other night. Supposedly there are franchises opening up all over the country. I think it's abuse and should be stopped.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

I can't believe it, if you don't have time to own a pet you shouldn't be doing this!!

But, not to get anyone mad but I do think Jackpot is a cutie though! Mike is cute too!

Are these what happens to those animals that don't make it out of the shelter? Or those that pounds and kill shelters adopt out? They need to make contracts for those who aren't trying to save animals through rescues/other (no-kill) shelters (adopters who find a dog they want but in another state and ask a rescue/shetler to pull them for them).

Today is my b-day and I come across something gross as this!! What if the person or family becomes attached to these animals they 'borrow' or 'rent' and decided to keep them? Than what? I doubt that would happen and that the 'business' would let them go and if so for a huge amount of money!

The more I look at that web site the more angered I become! How ridiculous! I sent them a nasty email.. I agree with nellies mom that this without a doubt abuse!.. Here is what I sent them in my email.. I was very upset >

"This is Sick! What the hell kind of a business basically leases out dogs! As a dog owner and lover I am appaled by this whole idea of "shared ownership" I hope you go out of business.. Shame on whoever came up with idea and shame more on the person that made this stupid idea happen... "the drop off and collection" what are these dogs garbage! UNBELIEVABLE! And your taking fostered or rehomed dogs too boot! Like these poor babies havent been through enough home and kennel shuffling .. A dog like that deserves a FOREVER home.. All dogs do but especially these ones... All I can say is that everyone involved in this whole company out to be ashamed of themselves for having anything to do with such atrocities!"

myfavoritedog is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDancin
    How would your dog ever know where their real home was! How would they know who their master was!
    Precisely. It is not fair to the dog. Next thing you know there will be rent-a-child or rent-a-spouse. This is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard of. If you cannot care for a dog properly you should not have a dog. Period. I hope these folks are put out of business and SOON.

The admin where I work and I were talking yesterday. She said she would like to have a dog but she knew she could not care for it properly because of her schedule and some family problems. That is the proper attitude.

MyLabsMom is offline Senior Member

No stability for the dog. I hate that. Poor things.

*edited to add that I just sent them a nasty gram also. If people want a dog so damn bad, have them go volunteer at a local pound walking and loving those poor dogs. They should offer to foster a pet for a few weeks while trying to find their forever home. But this????? Sad.
    Brenda from Connecticut

Check out this link that tells about the CEO of this company!

http://www.itchmo.com/ceo-with-sordi...g-service-2018

AUGH - it just gets worse - I hate that!
    I am glad I am not the only one > I want to take Jackpot and keep him...poor guy...augh!

Quote Originally Posted by CrockettsMom
    AUGH - it just gets worse - I hate that!
    I am glad I am not the only one > I want to take Jackpot and keep him...poor guy...augh!
    Me too! I want Mike! So sad.... Ill never understand.. People actually do this!? ??? They actually call up some place and say Ummmmmmm I think Id like a lab today and then maybe a tommorow a huskie or a minpin , etc. etc... Dumb

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast