I sight I have never seen before - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I sight I have never seen before

DefaultRe: I sight I have never seen before

When Rita and I were first married I was working with Angel, her Siamese that was about two on walking on a leash, was making progress when Rita saw her wearing the dog's prong collar, she was not amused ;D

(Note, it started as a joke one day, then everytime I got it out she would run over and want me to put it on her.) ;D

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

3 of my 4 cats take walks with me everyday to go feed the horses. : (Maggie of course is on those walks) None of the cats are leashed though. They romp around the horse pasture when we get down by them. Sophie the calico cat likes to roll in horse poop. Orangey and Blackey just like to look for gophers. But the neighbors think its funny that the cats and dog all walk together. The cats run and climb the trees on the way back up the driveway. It's about 1/2 mile walk.

Tanya is offline Senior Member

I once babysat a little boy who insisted on taking his cat for a walk. I did, and as luck would have it my brother happened to see me on his way home from work and laughed at me all night (we were young in those days!)

BUT - we recently made an 8 hr car trip with their cat and during our rest stops we took the cat out on leash (couldn't leave it loose and had to give it a break from the car). My sister-in-law would walk the cat around the cottage a few times a day

so yeah - i've known a few cat walkers
    Charlie (foster) and Rocky

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

myfavoritedog is offline Senior Member

I have a leash for Midnight but it is only for when we travel, like the move here. I wanted it in case she tried to bolt from the truck. Everytime I opened the door though she would hide underneath the brake pedal..When I would stop for them a potty break and would let them out and stretch she would do ok but just hopped right back in the truck! Did not want to risk her making a run for it.

AngusFangus is offline Senior Member

I love all the cat leash stories!

I have never seen a cat on a leash. But I'm not opposed to it at all, provided the cat is willing.

Connie and "The Boys":
    Angus, Yellow Lab, CGC, RE, CD
    Simon, d.b.a. Flat Coated Retriever, CGC, RE, CD

Gone ahead, but forever in my heart:
    Crash, Pit Bull x Rottweiler x Golden Retriever

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12