**GASP** BAD BOOMER!!! (long)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: **GASP** BAD BOOMER!!! (long)

Janna and Boomer is offline Senior Member

Default**GASP** BAD BOOMER!!! (long)

I'm pretty embarassed right now. I haven't had a whole lot of embarassing situations with Boomer, but tonight was one for sure.

Let me give you a little background information first. My aunt and uncle had a little cottage on Lake Michigan (their summer home) that we always take Boomer too. They recently moved the cottage and built a big beautiful home as their primary house. Their next door neighbors evidently liked being the ones with the big house, and now they aren't the only ones, so they retaliated in every which way they could. They complained about the new house "ruining their view to the north". : : : They spent all their time trying to "bust" my aunt & uncle on something that went against code, or property line or something...they would harass the construction workers...just horrible stuff. They did end up finding out that a bump-out on the third floor of the house crossed the line before the property line. Yes, that's right, it did not cross the property line, but it crossed the line that you can't cross before the property line. : So they sued my aunt & uncle. And anyone who's ever built a custom house knows that it's stressful in itself, imagine trying to sell a house, MOVE a house, build a third house, and get sued on top of it..I have never seen them so stressed. Anyway, evidently the township had authorized something that wasn't right, so it was the township's fault. So they spent months and months in court about this, and lots of money on lawyer fees. My aunt & uncle ended up winning and not having to remove this piece of house or pay a fine...the township had to take care of it since they were responsible. Well, this made the mean neighbors even more upset, so they whipped up a really crappy fence, planted a TON of trees to block their view of the house...dumb, immature stuff. Whatever.

Anyway...fast forward to today. We always take Boomer to the beach there in the evenings when there's not many people on the beach. Today, the mean neighbors decided to use their beach for once and had a big group down there...which we didn't see until it was too late. Boomer's routine is to get down the steps, poop in the beach grass at the bottom, and then run straight into the water. Today it was run down the steps, run to the water, veer over to the mean neighbors, walk through their picnic, lick everyone, and then take a HUGE GIANT STINKING DUMP on their beach. :-[ :-[ :-[ I've never seen this dog poop SO MUCH, ever. Nick immediately picked up the poop while I had to drag Boomer out of their picnic (children + people + toys + food = Boomer doesn't listen). I apologized profusely and they completely ignored me. We kept Boomer on a leash after that and only spent about 20 min on the beach, then we went up top and sat in the yard with my aunt & uncle. Every member of the mean family that walked by was shooting daggers at us.

I was mortified, but then I thought, serves them right. It was as if Boomer KNEW. Like he'd saved it all day just for that. : Tit for tat. I shoulda left it there. >

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: **GASP** BAD BOOMER!!! (long)

You go Boomer. You showed the mean neighbors. LOL

Nuthin like a good poop to show those mean neighbors!!!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

budbud is offline Senior Member

I think Boomer saved up all day just to show them!!

Boomer showed what he thought!!

Mia&Buddy is offline Senior Member

Karma.

ruff n tumble crew is offline Senior Member

I'd say Boomer deserves a big "attaboy" for that one. ;D ;D ;D

wiscpayton is offline Senior Member

It sounds like you handled it just fine. "---- happens." : <pat, pat>, Boomer

Neska74 is offline Senior Member

Too funny!! Looks like he paid them back hee hee.... hope you gave Boomer a nice bone to chew on after that! he deserves a treat.. lol

boonesmom Guest

WTG BOOMER !!! he did exactly what your aunt and uncle probably wishes they could do. i love it !!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast