Pitch Bows and Kisses your Feet!

Thread: Pitch Bows and Kisses your Feet!

momofalab is offline Senior Member

DefaultPitch Bows and Kisses your Feet!

From the Desk of Pitch
    Whom ever gave mom the brilliant Kong Ideas I applaud you. I have tried to tell her all along that this piece of rubber toy needed something. Mom loaded it with Kibble and almond butter...didn't give it time to freeze, but that is alright by me. I made the lovely Slurp noise, got my exercise, chasing it around the kitchen, even had my slave children holding it for me so I could lick it out. I have a new found respect for this piece of rubber. I just wish mom wasn't so stingy on the filling. Next time I hope she will chose the bigger kong, and not this one made for babies. I am a big boy now, don't need the baby toy. Thanks again for being so nice to my mommy. Keep teaching her the ways of us labs. She has a lot of learning left to do. Now I would like to try that bottled water stuff, this tap water is for the birds. Need something to wash down this stuff that is stuck on the roof of my palate. -Pitch

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Pitch Bows and Kisses your Feet!

lol Pitch....You are very welcome. You and your mommy are nice folks. She can also try chicken broth, yogurt and lots of other goodies. I hope you move up to the "Big Boy" size soon.

Paddysmom is offline Senior Member

Oh by all means get your mom to invest in the bottled water thing! That way you have more incidental toys to play with when it's empty and drive her to distraction while you crackle that plastic bottle at her feet while she's trying to sleep.

heh heh heh

Seamus and Flynn

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Janna and Boomer is offline Senior Member

LOLOL! That made me laugh out loud.

amazongold is offline Senior Member

Pitch, tell your Mommy that if she puts a dab of peanut butter in the little end, than a small treat, fill it with fat-free ypgurt, then another dab of peanut to close the hole, and freeze it - that would be the bestest treat she could give you! My Mommy sometimes puts some pumpkin in wiff the yogurt and that's really yummy.

Buddy
    Jackie, Champ, and Buddy

wiscpayton is offline Senior Member

WTG, Pitch. Keep teachin' your mom. My mom has learned lots form these lab gurus 'round here. I try to tell her, but she doesn't listen to me. She has learned a whole new vocabulary like butt tucks, bitey face, kongs. And oh, yes, pretty collars. I am sure glad she found this forum. Yours truly, Payton