Acting weird

Thread: Acting weird

DefaultActing weird

Today we walked into our garage and Rascal starting running around very crazily. She would run away and the back pick something up and fling it around. then she just stoped and went in side, weird

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Acting weird

Labs tend to do that sometimes.. They can show bazzare behavior for no good reason I wouldnt worry about it....

Isn't that known as "crazy dog"? I've never had a dog that didn't do that once in a while. Bo does it sometimes with a tire toy that he ignores most of the time. He'll run out and get it and mash it up against the wall of the house, then butt tuck around the yard, holding the tire, and mash it against the house again. It goes for about 5 minutes before he calms down and comes in. Then he'll look at us like, "what are YOU looking at?".

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Ranger usually does this about once a day. He goes and finds a long stick out of the stick pile. Usually one with leaves or dead leaves. And then he goes nuts. You tell him to "let's go" and he may start following you to go inside and at the last minutes he goes nuts thrashing that stick from side to side as he is running and butt tucking. The first few times it freaked him out because he was hitting himself and was spooked like he was thinking "who's doing that to me!" I told him he was a dork and he was doing it himself. Finally he will run up to me panting like he is saying boy that was fun! LOL