Dakota's Pool Day..no pics :(

Thread: Dakota's Pool Day..no pics :(

DefaultDakota's Pool Day..no pics :(

We went over to our friend's house for a barbecue. They have a 24' round above ground pool. We took Dakota along so he could run around their big yard. Well...I went into their house with the food I brought along..was in there for a few minutes..and the two husbands came into the house..laughing. They said Dakota found the pool and jumped right in..LOL. He has a deck, that extends around 3/4's of the pool, and then off the back of the house..I couldn't believe Dakota jumped in. We then asked if it would be ok if he went in..nice to have permission first..LOL..and they said sure. He was so cute..we had to keep him away from the sides, worried he'd rip the liner..and when he seemed to get a bit frantic..he'd let us hold him..and walk/swim him around..it was absolutely adorable. We'd take him back to the stair/ladder and he'd turn right around and swim back out again. He didn't like the water in his ears tho. It made him a little...crazy.
    And..of top of all the pool activity..he was pretty darn well behaved all day. We were very pleased and surprised. They have a female mixed breed and of course he had to keep butt smelling her..but she'd put him in his place. So all in all..we were very proud of him. Next time pics. The wife took a couple..but hasn't sent them to me yet..if they turn out..I'll post them. I didn't think to bring my camera..duh!!!!!!!
    Jackie

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

georgie is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Dakota's Pool Day..no pics :(

Sounds like a fun day. Good boy Dakota. I hope you can post some pictures.

DefaultRe: Dakota's Pool Day..no pics :(

Me too...I never thought they'd allow him in the pool. What a dopey I am.
    Jackie

Quote Originally Posted by georgie
    Sounds like a fun day. Good boy Dakota. I hope you can post some pictures.