The Poop Bag - a very useful object!

Thread: The Poop Bag - a very useful object!

Tanya is offline Senior Member

DefaultThe Poop Bag - a very useful object!

Anyone else have a story about a poop bag (unused of course) coming in handy for other uses?

In my case, it's been used for emergency stomach movements on MULTIPLE ocassions (too much to drink, pregnancy sickness and bad food) I still have to laugh - who would have thought a poop bag could save the day

Oh and I live in an apt so I pick up every "gift" left by Rocky. So I have bags everywhere: backpack, purse, pockets....
    Charlie (foster) and Rocky

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

lubmylabs is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: The Poop Bag - a very useful object!

SU carries around doggie treats in poo bags. I'm afraid to, in case I dip my hand into the wrong bag. :-X Can't say I've ever had an emergency where I needed to use one, but we do keep a roll of bags in the glove box of both cars, which I suspect will be useful when we have kids.

Whenever I make cookies for my friends, I use the poop bags to package them..they are JUST the right size and they have handle ties that look like a bow...plus since they are black, my friends can't guess the cookies...

JUST KIDDING!!! ( how WRONG would that be?!?! LOL)

Mine are strictly for poop...like lubmylabs, I am afraid I would open/keep/stick my hand in the wrong bag...LOL...I do have them EVERYWHERE for the pooper on the run

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

MicksMom is offline Senior Member

Oh gosh, for years now I've been keeping those scented poop bags in the vehicles for car sickness. I also keep them in the backpack I use outdoor events for garbage bags. I've passed them on to new moms for the diaper bag, too. I buy the ones that come in little acorn shaped capsules, so they're real portable.

I've started to use them to pick up trash that's unfortuntately been discarded in the neighborhood, especially any glass bottles, when i'm on evening walks.

There are a couple spots in the neighborhood with broken glass that we have to dodge to protect our paws, so anything to help prevent that.

Since we are talking about poop bags, I have to tell you all...I found the BEST place to get bags and they are CHEAP!

www.doodybags.com ...I initially bought them off e-bay (usually a better price there if he has a listing)...I think I got 1000 for $20 on e bay...they are black with handle ties...doesn't get better than that! (I am in no way, shape or form affiliated with this person, I just REALLY like the bags and the price!)...I used to get them at the pet places, but they were expensive for how many you got, plus, I stuck my finger through one once! (I thought that was WHY I was paying more - so that wouldn't happen!)