Labs Behaving badly?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Labs Behaving badly?

DefaultLabs Behaving badly?

I could have sworn I saw a spot for pictures of Labs Behaving Badly...well...I am not the only one in this house who has been BAAADDD...I have a picture of Tucker to post and I can't find the spot...can someone tell me where it is? Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Labs Behaving badly?

Right here is where they most often end up, post away. ;D

OK...this is Tucker in the midst of eating 2000 $.39 postage stamps...I had already peeled about 20 off of him before I thought to grab my camera! lol

[attachment deleted by admin]

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

RangerMom is offline Senior Member

ROFLMAO!

You shouldn't have peeled off the stamps. You should have taken him down to the Post Office and see how far they would have shipped him. ;D

Blackie and Ranger ...............................Reggie: 1996-2010 "Fly Reggie Fly"

Ha Ha Ha, what a stinker. I guess he wanted to go on a trip! ;D

When I realized it was $780 worth of postage, he almost DID get stuffed in the mailbox!! LOL ...fortunately for him, it was so funny and he looked so pathetic, I really couldn't stay mad at him.

I took the picture with my camera phone so the quality stinks, but the look on his face was priceless...when I took the picture, he was looking at me like "are you SERIOUSLY going to interrupt me to take that picture?!?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Rangermom
    ROFLMAO!

You shouldn't have peeled off the stamps. You should have taken him down to the Post Office and see how far they would have shipped him. ;D
    LOL thats funny.. Maybe he was afraid you were going to try and ship him away and THATS WHY he tore up the stamps Poor guy...

RangerMom is offline Senior Member

Just to clarify, I wasn't suggesting that you ship Tucker away because he was a bad boy. I meant that I was just curious to see how far you could have shipped him.

I could never stay mad at a face like that but I wouldn't soon forget it was $780 worth of postage. A story like that you don't soon forget.

Blackie and Ranger ...............................Reggie: 1996-2010 "Fly Reggie Fly"

Quote Originally Posted by Rangermom
    Just to clarify, I wasn't suggesting that you ship Tucker away because he was a bad boy. I meant that I was just curious to see how far you could have shipped him.

I could never stay mad at a face like that but I wouldn't soon forget it was $780 worth of postage. A story like that you don't soon forget.
    Don't worry, I knew what you meant ...although, I have to say, I don't think my post office likes Tucker and I too much...we had an accident a few years ago...I was on my walk with Tucker and decided to stop by the post office to mail a few bills while we were out...well, I wasn't paying attention and instead of tossing the bills in the mailbox, I accidentally tossed his bag of poop!! LOL! OOPS!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast