Theo this is YOUR fault.

Thread: Theo this is YOUR fault.

kaytris is offline Senior Member

DefaultTheo this is YOUR fault.

I had to do a couple petsits last night, so gave the dogs a special treat - frozen buffalo marrow bones that I'd bought at a farmer's market last week.

Never again. Woke up this morning to 6 nasty, stinky accidents - one on the bedroom dog bed, one on the living room sofa, two on the office sofa, and two on the hard wood floor in the living room.

Just what you need first thing in the morning...

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

TangerineFizz is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Theo this is YOUR fault.

I think Abby got the email Theo sent out too. Here's her reply:

Dear Theo, et al:

I got the email that you circulated to us last week, but obviously, I couldn't let you know. We need to come up with a better way of signalling receipt in the future. I'm sure you were wondering just how many of us would join you in your poop crusade.

I was finally successful this morning!!! However, I wasn't able to follow our plans to a T. My mom has been too vigilant in picking up all poop in the yard, so I wasn't able to get a big bellyfull of that to throw up. Nor was I successful in giving myself diarrhea, BUT, I did vomit grass, bile and chow all over the stairs this morning!!

So, I guess mission sorta accomplished!!

Looking forward to the next one,

Yours,

Abzilla
    Me, Abzilla and the Helomonster.

luke from georgia is offline Senior Member

penny here! i'm not a lab, but i live with 2 of your kind.
    luke and taylor discarded your memo of poo and vomit rebellion. they refused to participate, but i think you are a genius!

i'm not a poop eater and having a small belly, i can't make too much of a mess, but this morning, i came up with something you might approve of. the human female was preparing our breakfast and kongs, and i was super excited and worried that she'd forget to feed me. i was boinging up and down to get a glimpse of the food bowls on the counter when suddenly, i felt the urge to poo.

i tightened my ass and kept bouncing. just then, the human male walked towards the counter, and i saw an opportunity. when he got within range, i let my butt pucker and the turd shot out in his direction. the male was oblivious (he is always underestimating me), but unfortunately, the turd missed its mark and landed a few inches away. i will have to wait for another opportunity.

i would also like to add that the human male seems particularly dim witted. when he did finally notice my turd on the floor, a couple of inches away from his feet (too bad he didn't step in it!), he asked the human female what it was. stupid. the female educated him and ordered him to pick it up and take it outside. the male obeyed. pitiful, i tell you.

i have a small butt, and my turds are small, too.

but unlike those goody two shoes, luke and taylor, once my aim improves, i'll make you all proud.
    will keep you updated as events progress.

yours truly,
    penny

"Properly trained, a man can be dog's best friend." ~ Corey Ford

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

I am now understanding how she got the name "Penny"..... ;D

Excellent work, guys! Look, if The Lady Who Comes By During the Day is dumb enough to give you a marrow bone, it's not your fault if it ends up all over the floor. Still, I myself feel guilty about it, which is why I always run around like a nut and then dive under the dining room table and let it rip on the carpet. But then I feel even worse, and I try to hide the evidence, which upsets my tummy and makes me throw up all over the bed. It's not my fault that it comes up so fast.

Penny, I've gotta hand it to you, you have the mind of a cat. I could never think up something so devious as projectile pooping.

LOL @ penny.. that had me laughing hysterically!

Chester B. Dickens is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Slappy McCracken

I am now understanding how she got the name "Penny"..... ;D
    Based on this logic, feel free to start referring to Wesley as Mr. Silver Dollar!

Quote Originally Posted by dweck

Based on this logic, feel free to start referring to Wesley as Mr. Silver Dollar!
    Too funny!!! ;D

bibber is offline Senior Member

Penny, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time! Thanks!

Brenda, Sam & Bodie

georgie is offline Senior Member

Penny....thanks for making me laugh. ;D