What is the most embarrassing/funny thing your dog has ever done???

Thread: What is the most embarrassing/funny thing your dog has ever done???

daisyandwikismom is offline Senior Member

DefaultWhat is the most embarrassing/funny thing your dog has ever done???

When Daisy was about 6 months I took her to the beach. Knowing that she is a very social dog I tried to choose a place where there were no people. As we walked down the beach I noticed a couple up on a grassy area so we kept on going. When we finally got to a secluded spot I let go of her leash and started throwing a stick. She did very well for the first, maybe 10 minutes. Then she got that look in her eye, and off she went in the direction of the couple. The man was lying on his stomach trying very hard to impress his girlfriend with his oiled body, (looked like he could of been a bodybuilder) and his tiny purple thong. Well by the time Daisy finshed he had paw prints across his back, she just ran right over them. Too make matters worse I couldn't for the life of me catch her. I could of died and he wouldn't accept my apology. I don't think he liked dogs.

There's a beach that we go to sometimes called portlock beach. A lot of the million dollar beach front homes that are vacation homes therefore empty much of the time. Well one day my husband took both dogs by himself to the beach. Daisy decided to poop and while my husband was cleaning up after her she looked at Wiki and they both ran. Michael is yelling at them and they disappear down one of the public access paths between the homes. He said he could hear there collars jingle so he looked over one of the walls to see Wiki standing next to a swimming pool. Wiki is the biggest water dog i know. Michael is tying to figure out how to get to this pool in the back yard of this home and by the time he figured it out there Wiki is swimming in circles in the pool just as happy as can be. He managed to get him out and here comes Daisy covered in mud. Thank god she's not like Wiki when it comes to water.
    When ever I think of Wiki and that pool I have to laugh, I just wish I had been there.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: What is the most embarrassing/funny thing your dog has ever done???

LOL. god thats makes me laugh, i have a couple of stories its not about our lab poppy, she's only 6 months old. when i lived at home with my mum and dad we had 2 English cocker spaniels, grace was black, a really lovely girl (rip). anyway my older brother was allowed his girlfriend to stay over a few times, well all was well until one sunday morning we was all sitting in the living room after a sunday breakfast and grace came into the room with something hanging out of her mouth. well we all looked at her and couldn't make out what she had, so my mum called her over and it was a tampon (used). my brothers girlfriend has been putting her sanitary waste in the bin instead of flushing them down the toilet......the look on her face, and my dads was a picture i will never forget.....as disgusting as grace was she was a very funny dog.
    she also ate a 2lb chocolate easter egg my mum got off my dad, then proceeded to sick it all up again! she was fine i may add, that was before we all knew the danger in chocolate!
    then she ate a chunk out of my mums Xmas cake she had made, it was before it needed to be iced so my mum bought a cheap cake and cut the section out and then added the bought cake, no one ever knew (except my mum, me, and grace!) and it tasted really nice! i can't wait for what poppys gonna do!

Hmmm, Abbey also had a liking for Mum's panty liners out of the toilet bin. :P

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

k8show is offline Senior Member

Boo lifted his leg and peed on my foot at a public, crowded boat ramp.
    Katie and Boo

sorry it is funny though i love it....

mitziandjudysmom is offline Senior Member

Just yesterday, I pulled up to the toll booth on the Ohio Turnpike to pay the man, rolled the window only half down knowing Mitzi will bark at him, scolded Mitzi, then Judy was suddenly half way out of the window intent on giving the man a big kiss. She was stuck in the window and I had a hard time pulling her in and getting her back in the rear of the car. All the time we held up traffic.

Those are really funny stories!

A couple of years ago, I used to go to Dairy Queen at night and I would bring Tucker and get him a kiddy cup...well...one night, it was a BEAUTIFUL night, perfect temperature, everyone had their windows open or were outside late enjoying the weather...so Tucker and I went to DQ, then it was time to take him for his last pee before bed and we were right outside a couple of homes with open windows and Tucker let out the LOUDEST farts I have ever heard in my life!(I guess the ice cream didn't agree with him that night) I didn't know dog farts could sound like that! I was MORTIFIED because anyone with their windows open would HAVE to think it was me...there is NO WAY a sound like that could have come from a cute, snuggly black lab! Needless to say, Tucker has not gotten a DROP of ice cream since! lol

lubmylabs is offline Senior Member

We were at our park one day, where dogs are allowed off leash but it also caters to humans. It is right next to a river, and on this particular occasion some guys had chosen to go fishing. They had their bait (some really stinky little prawns) in plastic bags which they had just left on the sand next to them. Of course, being a water dog Kira went straight towards the water, but spied these little baggies along the way. Love of food overrides love of water, so she scooped up the bag of bait and ran away with it. I called her to me and was delighted when she changed direction and started running towards me, but the cheeky little thing then ran right past me and I completely failed to catch her. There must have been about 6 of us in the end trying to corner this dog and get the bag of bait out of her mouth. Eventually the guy received his bait back unharmed, but Kira had rotten fish breath for some time after.

Same park, different day... someone explain to me why a pair of lovers would think a dog park is the perfect place to get a bit of quality time under a blanket? This time Kira ran off with the girl's shoe. I think it might have been a bit damp when she put it back on, but I'm not entirely sure the dog was to blame there.

And then there was the time Kira stole someone's foot long sandwich. Yep, she always makes a beeline for people sitting on blankets at parks. The meaning of "picnic" is quite clear to her. She proudly galloped over to me, with the sandwich still in its wrapping. Completely unharmed, but really, who would want to eat a sandwich that had been in a dog's mouth, even if it was wrapped? However, this guy was clearly a dog lover. I tried to give him $5 to cover the cost of his sandwich but he categorically refused and told me it was worth it for the best laugh he'd had in ages.

I have no funny stories about Finley. He is a perfect angel.