Does your lab sleep in the bed with you or on the floor?
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Does your lab sleep in the bed with you or on the floor?

Tater Tot Guest

DefaultDoes your lab sleep in the bed with you or on the floor?

Just wondering, because now Tater is sleeping out of his crate more and more but we havent let him up on the bed to sleep. Sometimes when we are just chilling up stairs we might let him up for a belly rub or quick play session. But I dont think there is enough room for the three of us to sleep, COMFORTABLE.

So I was wondering how many people let their dogs sleep in the bed with them and how many just have the dogs sleep on the floor or on their dog beds?

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Beerfish is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Does your lab sleep in the bed with you or on the floor?

Most of the time Rocky sleeps on the couch in the living room. The very rare time I'll let him up on my bed with me and only if we are having a thunderstorm or something like that.

blacklabelias is offline Senior Member

My husband, Elias and I sleep in our queen size bed. Elias pretty much is in there with us the whole time we are and we all, somehow, manage to sleep comfortably.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

bibber is offline Senior Member

Both have dog beds next to our bed, but Sam usually ends up in bed with us. I woke up spooning him this morning, don't know how that happened. We have a king size bed. He starts off by our feet, which isn't bad, but by morning he is right between us with his head on my pillow. So it can get crowded, and it also cuts down on the romance, if you know what I mean. If I had it to do over again, I wouldn't let him sleep with us, even though I do like cuddling with him.

Brenda, Sam & Bodie

Labs4life is offline Senior Member

My girls sleep downstairs on the floor when it's hot, on the couch and chair otherwise. Maggie will sometimes come upstairs and sleep on the floor but that's rare. Once in a great while they come up on the bed mostly just to stand on me.
    The Constitution is suppose to guarantee everyone the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, but the Constitution does not guarantee everyone equal outcomes.
    Some people are more talented, educated, thieving and dishonest than others.

Tater Tot Guest

On the weekends if I take a nap after being out in the sun all day I will take Tater with me to sleep on the bed. But I cant see us sleeping all together. I do like the idea of him sleeping on his own bed. But anytime it is out and down for him he just trys to eat it or hump it. So we dont put it down for him anymore. I spent 75 bucks on it and he wont lay on it. He lays beside it.

Beachboys is offline Senior Member

Both. When Jerome isn't home Mambo sleeps with me. When Jerome is home, Mambo sleeps on his bed right next to ours.

Tater Tot Guest

Where have you been Amanda?

Last night Cody was gone and I was going to let Tater sleep with me in the bed but he got down. At 2 this morning he was looking for COdy and crying. It was said.

Baloo317 is offline Senior Member

Both Peanut and Baloo sleep in crates in the bedroom. When I moved in with Dan he only had one rule: No dogs on the bed! Hee hee :P

But I like it that way. When it was just me and Peanut, I can't tell you how many times I accidently kicked/elbowed/pushed her (she never seemed to mind! )

So I like her (and Baloo) in their crates... that way they're safe from me!! (Dan is not so lucky.... he probably wishes he has a crate to sleep in !!! Hee hee hee.. )
    Kate
    Baloo - 5 year old black lab
    Peanut - 7 year old minpin
    Monster - 3-ish year old frenchie/jack, rescue
    We're Superdogs!

Rocket sleeps in my bed. I wouldn't have it any other way!

If it's tight, just go ahead and get the king-size bed. it's worth it.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast