Remember the CALENDAR I'm making for my city's Animal Services Dept? ---- UPDATE
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Remember the CALENDAR I'm making for my city's Animal Services Dept? ---- UPDATE

DefaultRemember the CALENDAR I'm making for my city's Animal Services Dept? ---- UPDATE

I've been going to the Arlington City Council Board Members homes lately to take their pictures of them with their pets, and have had the opportunity to show them what I've been doing.

The Shelter Director called me a little while ago to tell me that they had a City Council Board Meeting today and they are all excited about the calendar and they voted to make the following changes:
    (in case you didn't catch that - MY CALENDAR WAS ACTUALLY ON THEIR BOARD MEETING AGENDA!!!!)

Instead of an 8 1/2 X 11 in black and white calendar, I am to make it bigger, and it will be in color.
    Every one of the Board Members is going to get sponsors to underwrite the project, and all the funds will go towards the (new) Budget expense of providing medical care to injured animals in the shelter!!!!!

(remember when I told you pics would be small and in black and white? well, not anymore........

What do I have to say about it?

HOLY [email protected]%!!!!

No really, I am SO EXCITED! My vision for this project was that we'd bring in money towards this fund, and now I managed to get a few city Board Members excited about it, too. Until this morning it looked like only a few of the City Councilmen would be involved. Now I have 100% involvement with this project.

YAAAYYYY!

I will definitely keep everyone posted when the calendars come out. This is such a big step in a much needed direction for my city.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Remember the CALENDAR I'm making for my city's Animal Services Dept? ---- UPDATE

Congratulations! Sounds like a fun project.

4yelloweyedogs is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Remember the CALENDAR I'm making for my city's Animal Services Dept? ---- UP

Congratulations !!! A monumental accomplishment ! And for SUCH a worthy cause.

Melissa
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

http://theyelloweyedog.weebly.com/

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

CassiesMom Guest

DefaultRe: Remember the CALENDAR I'm making for my city's Animal Services Dept? ---- UPDATE

That is great and when you finish over there in Arlington come on over here to Carrollton and give it a try Good job and it is a worthy cause

DefaultRe: Remember the CALENDAR I'm making for my city's Animal Services Dept? ---- UP

Quote Originally Posted by CassiesMom
    That is great and when you finish over there in Arlington come on over here to Carrollton and give it a try Good job and it is a worthy cause
    Howdy Neighbor!

rottnlab dad is offline Senior Member

That's awesome. Glad it has been snowballing.

Bella

CassiesMom Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mich
    Howdy Neighbor!
    Howdy neighbor back to you... our pups look alike almost

mattgusmum is offline Senior Member

That's wonderful

Won't someone please feed me!

Quote Originally Posted by mich
    Howdy Neighbor!
    Howdy neighbor back to you... our pups look alike almost
    I was noticing the same thing.
    Rocket's 13mo. He seems leaner than your Cassie and his ears are "vertically challenged". But their colors much the same.
    So of course, I think your Cassie is BEE-UTIFUL!

Take care.

labbie2 is offline Senior Member

You must have really charmed them along with demonstrating the excellent work you have done so far. How exciting!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast