Warm Fuzzy Moments with your furkids

Thread: Warm Fuzzy Moments with your furkids

myfavoritedog is offline Senior Member

DefaultWarm Fuzzy Moments with your furkids

Well before I even started packing to move, sometimes when I am sitting down, Tal will backup to me and I will give him a big 'ol hug. And he will just wag that tail about 1000 mph. Then he will lick the side of my face. He has always stayed with me and followed me around but that's kind of nice. I only have a chair in the LR right now and sometimes he will crawl up in it when I am watching TV. He doesn't stay long tho and I cannot wait til I save enough to buy me a sectional sofa! I have visions of watching good football games together!

And Midnight did something last week that was a first. While watching TV she sometimes comes and crawls into my lap! I will stroke her head and scratch under her chin and let me tell ya that is one contented cat!

And they both follow me around the house. It is not unusual at all for me to wake up with Midnight on one side of me and Tal on the other.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

4yelloweyedogs is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Warm Fuzzy Moments with your furkids

Awwwwww.... they love you Dad !!!!!! I like to cuddle up with my dogs too....... they all 4 sleep with us, and they all cuddle up on the couch when we watch TV..,.... if I go sit in the rocker next to the fireplace in the winter, they will all lay at my feet and right next to the rocker...... I like them that way,....... they are part of my life , and I'm VERY attached to them ! Yep, warm and fuzzy !!

Melissa
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

http://theyelloweyedog.weebly.com/

Rushpuppy is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Warm Fuzzy Moments with your furkids

There is nothing that feels nicer than having loved ones beside you while you sleep. Ahhhhhh