I would assume but I would also ask your vet just to make sure.
Thank God Nala is ok, and thank God for this board. I've learned so much here too!
When Buddy ate his leather leash, we had less than three tablespoons of hydrogen peroxide left. I added some water to it and poured it in his mouth - I know he didn't swallow all of it, but it was enough to do the trick. He weighs close to 65 pounds.
Jackie, Champ, and Buddy
I'm so glad Nala is okay.
This site is a lifesaver. We went out of town a couple of weeks ago and left Bailey with my mom. I left her with animal poison control's number, a bottle of Kaopectate and a bottle of peroxide and told her any problems call and here's the solution. She treats Bailey like one of her grandchildren so she didn't even blink.
I love this site.
That must have been so scary! I'm glad Nala is ok!
Teresa, mom to Brigetta and Prudence
How scary. I am so glad Nala is fine. Like you, I have learned so much here on the forum.
Thank goodness she is o.k. This site saved my Sam as well! I learned all about the danger of grapes and learned from here about the peroxide as well.
For those of you that don't think you would remember in a time of need you will. When I realized that Nala had eaten the pills the first thing I did was go get the peroxide and get her out side when you know what the outcome will be if you don't you tend to calm down and think rationally for a little bit. Now after she threw up and there was nothing else I alone could do for her other than high tail it back into town. That is when the freaking out kicks into overdrive.
Yipes! You did such a good job. I'm back from Target with the peroxide and I wrote dosing on the label with a Sharpie. I hope he never gets into anything poison...but he's such an eater, I think he will
Katie and Boo