Tbog

Thread: Tbog

DefaultTbog

Love your siggy.....how is Dakota adjusting?

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Tbog

Pretty good. We are finding that he only likes to pee by lifting his leg, which poses a problem when there is nothing in our yard to lift it on,lol.

The only real issue we are having is with eating. He will sit till his stomach is growling before he bothers to eat. He always ate well at mom's, so we need to find a way to get him to eat here. Yesterday he ate fine at both meals, but today its back to not touching his food.

I'm glad he's adjusting hopefully he'll get settled in quickly and start eating again. He did eat some of Mocha and Zeus's food when he was with us but didn't want anything to do with his probably just because he was stressed. You may have to get a pee post thing for him to pee on then you could put it someplace out of the way too if he would use it.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Poor guy .... nothing to lift on !!! I had that problem also after I got my first male. I ended up planting a tree in the back yard for him. Dakota new exactly what the tree was for when he stayed overnight. He didn't eat that night but did each the next morning. I'm sure he will get more settled soon !!!

Yellow Dakota sends :-* :-* to black Dakota !!

Pee post,lol. Well we rent here, so I cant plant anything. There is a streetlight at the corner that he discovered last time we were out.

As far as the eating, I noticed his stomach isnt so much growling as protesting. I think the adjustment of adding the Wellness to his old food is probably getting to him. I know it takes time to adjust, I just hate seeing him not wanting to eat well.

This is what I was thinking about
    http://www.petsmart.com/global/produ...t=Pee+Post&N=2
    I don't know if they work but I've seen them at Petsmart before.

Ah cool--will have to check to see if the store near me has that. The closest to me is a Pet Supermarket.