Jackie/AmazonGold/Buddy's pic

Thread: Jackie/AmazonGold/Buddy's pic

DefaultJackie/AmazonGold/Buddy's pic

Hi Jackie...I've noticed a big difference in Buddy..by way of his first sig picture and now the new one..his face has filled out..and isn't as thin looking as it was when you first got him. He looks like he's reallly filling out now, like a good lab should. LOL What a difference. He really looks beautiful in his new sig pic..well..in all his pics..but what a difference a little love makes.
    Hugs, Jackie

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

amazongold is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Jackie/AmazonGold/Buddy's pic

Thanks! ;D The little man has gained 10 pounds since we first weighed him on May 8 - eight weeks ago. I can't see the changes in Buddy because I'm with him every day, but I do know I can't count his ribs just by looking at him any more. I'd like him to gain another five pounds or so, and fill out his chest and shoulders a bit. His chest at the tuck is pretty narrow, I can span his ribs there with one hand.
    Jackie, Champ, and Buddy

DefaultRe: Jackie/AmazonGold/Buddy's pic

It will come..as long as he doesn't keep eating leashes..and having to throw them up. LOL..he has filled out nicely so far. That's amazing that you can span his ribs with one hand..he does need more weight..it's hard for us to see their growth..being with them every day..I have to look at pictures of Dakota to see how much he's grown from month to month. Buddy will fill out nicely..I'm quite sure, specially since he was still fairly young when you adopted him.
    Jackie ;D

Quote Originally Posted by AmazonGold
    Thanks! ;D The little man has gained 10 pounds since we first weighed him on May 8 - eight weeks ago. I can't see the changes in Buddy because I'm with him every day, but I do know I can't count his ribs just by looking at him any more. I'd like him to gain another five pounds or so, and fill out his chest and shoulders a bit. His chest at the tuck is pretty narrow, I can span his ribs there with one hand.