I wasn't that bad

Thread: I wasn't that bad

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

DefaultI wasn't that bad

Hershey Kisses, Mom, and Dad are really happy for Dakota and his families. But Hershey Kisses is mad at Mom and Dad and she canít think about much else.

Dad took me to this place this morning where they stuck a needle in me with a tube attached to it. I pulled it out. Then they stuck on in my other leg, so I pulled that one out too. The next thing I knew, they stuck just a needle in me and I started to get woozy. I think they put another needle/tube thing in my leg again, but I am not sure.

I heard them talking though. They said they were going to shave my tummy. I donít know why, then they put something down my throat, it is still sore from that. They cut me open, took some of my parts, then they scraped some of my skin to find out if some mites??? were living there, and pulled out one of my big girl teeth. Iím not old enough for them to be pulling my big girl teeth. I am not ever going back there. If Dad takes me there again, he is going to lose some fingers, maybe a whole arm.

So, I am home now.
    They are being so nice to me, but its not going to work.
    Dad carried me outside to pee, upstairs to sit with him while he types. He did that just to make me madder. He knows I like to climb up and type on his keyboard too. But I canít. It hurts, I get wobbly, and I donít think I am strong enough anymore. They were feeding me one kibble at time from their hands tonight. Dad took some of his homemade Frosty Paws and put some kibble with it, and held the dish for me while I ate it. I think that is the only time tonight that my ears perked up.

I just heard Mom say, ĎLets try to let her sleep in our bedroom.í That is not like Mom, something really bad must have happened to me. Worse than what I think.
    I hope I feel better tomorrow. If I do, I can start to get even.
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: I wasn't that bad

Let us know when you are ready we will help you plot your revenge. Some of us are older and wiser and have more experience at it. To begin with pull one of your scabs off and bleed on the carpeting tonight.

I will keep my ears open to see if I can find out what possessed them to do that to you.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Mom felt so bad last night, she let me sleep in their room, not crate, just my nice soft bed, with the damn cone around my head of course. She knew I was to weak to get off the bedd and do any damage. But I figured it out about 2:00 am. Whine! Lots of loud whining. Oh! Buy! Did I do a good. She got so upset, she kicked Dad ot of bed to sleep on the floor with me. I have to admit that was nice, he laid there petting me for over an hour. If he stopped, all I had to do was whine. Hee! Hee!
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

labbie2 is offline Senior Member

I love this saga! She truly has you all trained!

Now I am rally blanked off! Some of you may know that I didn't like water a month ago. Well! That has changed. I still don't like the idea of getting in deeper than my tummy, but I love to run in it.

So! Dad opened the door to the deck and asked if I wanted to go out. Was he nuts! My pool is out there. Of course I wanted to go. So, I got up, Oh! that hurts, perked my ears and strutted out to my pool. WHAT THE H***? Where is the water? NO WATER, DAD! WHERE IS THE WATER?

He tells me no water for two weeks. What is that all about? Does he not know how hot and humid it is going to be today? No water, this is absurd. If he makes a mistake and provides the smallest opening, I am outa here. Down the street to the wetland and into the water and muck. They hate that. And I am going to stay out of range until thegoop dries and falls off. I don't thike the hose thing when they try to get it off me either.