Ticks!!!

Thread: Ticks!!!

blacklabelias is offline Senior Member

DefaultTicks!!!

Man, the ticks are SOOO bad right now.
    Elias sleeps with us pretty much all night. Last night my husband kept getting up and finding ticks on himself, I think he said he found 7 of them!!! None of them were embedded just crawling on him. When I woke up I found on had bitten me on my back and then I found another in the bed.
    I wish they had frontline for humans!!!!!!! :

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Ticks!!!

YOW!!! They do sell tick spray for humans..where did they all come from?? I'd be buying up tons of that spray and spraying everything..including my bed. YUCK!!
    Jackie

Quote Originally Posted by blacklabelias
    Man, the ticks are SOOO bad right now.
    Elias sleeps with us pretty much all night. Last night my husband kept getting up and finding ticks on himself, I think he said he found 7 of them!!! None of them were embedded just crawling on him. When I woke up I found on had bitten me on my back and then I found another in the bed.
    I wish they had frontline for humans!!!!!!! :

Chester B. Dickens is offline Senior Member

I think we're over the worst of Tick season, as I haven't seen one in a while. But I can totally sympathize. Bleghghghghghghghghghghg.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Yuck! I hate ticks! Somthing that has worked for us since Emma is do dark and we can not see the ticks. Get some of the sticky roll tape they sell for getting fur off your clothes. Roll it over the dog and the ticks stick to the tape and can't move. I have to admit that I take some pleasure watching them stick to the tape. heee heeee! There have been times when I get 5 or more ticks this way and none show up on the dog later. Good Luck!

Sue

blacklabelias is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by emmasmom
    Yuck! I hate ticks! Somthing that has worked for us since Emma is do dark and we can not see the ticks. Get some of the sticky roll tape they sell for getting fur off your clothes. Roll it over the dog and the ticks stick to the tape and can't move. I have to admit that I take some pleasure watching them stick to the tape. heee heeee! There have been times when I get 5 or more ticks this way and none show up on the dog later. Good Luck!

Sue
    Good idea, I will try that. Maybe I should roll it on my husband too