Haylee acting a bit "strange " today . . .

Thread: Haylee acting a bit "strange " today . . .

lablimo is offline Senior Member

DefaultHaylee acting a bit "strange " today . . .

Good evening from California -- This morning on our usual walk, Haylee threw up her breakfast (which she had eaten approximatley 2 hrs. earlier). So, I cut the walk short and came home so I could better see how she was feeling. She seemed OK when we got home -- picked up her ball wanting to play -- as the day wore on, she became so clingy! Now, she is pretty independent and generally does not follow me everywhere. I was trying to clean the bathrooms and she would lay in the middle of the room and stare at me. I figured she might be hungry, so I gave her a little bit of kibble -- she ate it -- no problems. I would feed her small amounts intermittently during the day and she has not thrown up at all -- which is good. It is her other behavior that is baffling. She just wants me or my husband to be with her -- to sit with her -- and she seems very, very tired. No other symptoms. He has her out for a walk in the park to see how she is. Her poop today was fine. So, any ideas why she might be acting like this? I don't want make a big deal out of nothing, but I also don't want to ignore a symptom that I may not be aware of. Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Haylee acting a bit "strange " today . . .

Perhaps she senses an impending earthquake?

That was honestly my first thought.

I hope she's okay.

RangerMom is offline Senior Member

Don't know what it could be but just wanted to say I hope she is back to normal tomorrow.

Blackie and Ranger ...............................Reggie: 1996-2010 "Fly Reggie Fly"

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

mollyrock is offline Senior Member

I don't know Nancy..I can't think. How is Haylee today?

lablimo is offline Senior Member

Thanks everyone for your response. An impending earthquake? I never thought of that one -- hmmmm. She seems OK this morning, ate her breakfast. I'll take her for a walk in about an hour and we'll see how she does. She sure was out of sorts yesterday -- my sister, BIL and nephew will be arriving today to visit for a week, so that will make her very happy -- she loves when they are here -- always someone to play or swim with .

I appreciate all of your kind thoughts -- I think she's doing OK -- we'll see what the rest of today brings.

Happy 4th to everyone! Now I'm off to check on Dakota!!