Brenda/TBog

Thread: Brenda/TBog

DefaultBrenda/TBog

Brenda..did you have alot of time seeing Dakota in his 3 years? Will he remember you..is what I'm trying to ask. I'm wondering if he'll make the association between you and your Mom, you know, recognize you..so he feels at home with you guys right off. It doesn't matter, he'll learn to love you too..but I was just curious. He seems like such a calm loving dog..that I know there won't be problems. I was just curious if you'd spent time with him in the past years.
    Hugs, Jackie

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Brenda/TBog

The first year of his life, my girls and him as well as my brother's Lab used to get together a lot at the dog park. He did see us for a few days last month while we were there visiting, so I hope he remembers us.

Me tooo..it will make him feel better..I'm sure he'll remember you!!!!! They say dogs never forget people they meet...something to do with the scent..I think. Good Luck Brenda!!!!!!
    Hugs, Jackie

Quote Originally Posted by Tbog
    The first year of his life, my girls and him as well as my brother's Lab used to get together a lot at the dog park. He did see us for a few days last month while we were there visiting, so I hope he remembers us.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

4yelloweyedogs is offline Senior Member

I wondered the same thing, how much time your family had spent with him before...... I would love to see his face, when he first sees you........I bet he will go bonkers !

I just can't wait for you to finally HUG him !!

Melissa
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

http://theyelloweyedog.weebly.com/