Help me, I'm melting!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Help me, I'm melting!

  1. #1
    TangerineFizz is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    the Great White North, eh?
    Posts
    13,529

    DefaultHelp me, I'm melting!

    This is where Abby sits everynight and morning to tell me she's hungry. What's funnier is that that's not even her placemat or bowl. It's Yellers.

    "Will SOMEBODY feed me?? I can't stand it any longer!!".



    Of course, they don't get fed til 6:30, and she plops down there at 6:10 or earlier. This is often what I find when I come back at 6:20 or so...

    "I'm so weak.......... I can't even sit up anymore.... Will you please feed me?"




    Me, Abzilla and the Helomonster.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    myfavoritedog's Avatar
    myfavoritedog is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,345

    DefaultRe: Help me, I'm melting!

    Feed that dog! She looks so neglected to me...calling SPCA right now..lol

  4. #3
    Samson is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Kent, England
    Posts
    21,293

    DefaultRe: Help me, I'm melting!

    OK Cruella DeVille

    Get the food out now !

    BTW I want your water dispenser

  5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,394

    DefaultRe: Help me, I'm melting!

    ROFL--nothing like a good guilt trip to get them to feed ya huh Abby?

  7. #5
    luke from georgia is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    5,915

    DefaultRe: Help me, I'm melting!

    poor girl...
    i hope mommy feeds you soon.

    "Properly trained, a man can be dog's best friend." ~ Corey Ford

  8. #6
    TangerineFizz is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    the Great White North, eh?
    Posts
    13,529

    DefaultRe: Help me, I'm melting!

    Quote Originally Posted by samson
    OK Cruella DeVille

    Get the food out now !

    BTW I want your water dispenser
    Cam, I got it from PetSmart - it was $40 or so, but the best $40 I've ever spent. I love that thing. I fill it once a week in winter and about twice in the summer.
    Me, Abzilla and the Helomonster.

  9. #7
    kaisdad's Avatar
    kaisdad is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    12,170

    DefaultRe: Help me, I'm melting!

    Quote Originally Posted by TangerineFizz
    Quote Originally Posted by samson
    OK Cruella DeVille

    Get the food out now !

    BTW I want your water dispenser
    Cam, I got it from PetSmart - it was $40 or so, but the best $40 I've ever spent. I love that thing. I fill it once a week in winter and about twice in the summer.
    That was Colin. I'm Cam! >

    BWAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHHA!!!!!!

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    12,928

    DefaultRe: Help me, I'm melting!

    ;D

  11. #9
    Samson is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Kent, England
    Posts
    21,293

    DefaultRe: Help me, I'm melting!

    Quote Originally Posted by kaisdad
    Quote Originally Posted by TangerineFizz
    Quote Originally Posted by samson
    OK Cruella DeVille

    Get the food out now !

    BTW I want your water dispenser
    Cam, I got it from PetSmart - it was $40 or so, but the best $40 I've ever spent. I love that thing. I fill it once a week in winter and about twice in the summer.
    That was Colin. I'm Cam! >

    BWAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHHA!!!!!!
    Poor old Kaz

    Must be cos she's in her dotage

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,772

    DefaultRe: Help me, I'm melting!

    ROFLING...oh yeah..she's just skin and bones...feed her NOW..LOLOL! I love the butt sit..*giggle*.
    Jackie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25