Yuna!

Thread: Yuna!

Dawson Creek Girl is offline Senior Member

DefaultYuna!

Lookin' good Floss!!!! ;D

Hope you are having a great time Andrea!!

I got your message ~ and I should have some news in a few days!! Keep your fingers crossed for me eh!

;D ;D ;D
    •*´¯`*•.¸¸.•Patti•*´¯`*•.¸¸.•

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Yuna is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Yuna!

I have no idea how I missed this! We're having a fabulous time. Floss is loving the ocean. The only thing I could do without is her habit of walking behind me to shake off. I have no idea why she does it but the second she comes out of the water she walks behind the nearest person to shake. Crazy girl.

I admit, I'm a bit homesick. I haven't seen my husband since the 20th and my son left on the 29th to go to the National Ballet School. We miss him a lot. The discourage contacting him for at least a week so they can adjust to their new surroundings. We're trying to pass the time until we all meet up again. My oldest daughter has to fly home on Sunday for ballet summer school. Her grandma is taking her to pick my son up in Toronto so I won't see her until the 27th. It's a difficult summer, we usually spend all summer on the island together. I'm trying to find a lot of activities so the time will go by quickly.

So what's this news?? I haven't seen anything posted unless I missed something. I'm going to keep checking. Fingers and toes are crossed! Let me know how you guys are doing.
    <br />Windanna&#039;s Fairy Floss

Dawson Creek Girl is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Yuna!

Hope you are doing great and Floss too!
    Rowan's littermate Myeisha got her first three points today at a show near Calgary! ;D
    Guess what... we got happy news today! It won't be long now! ;D ;D ;D
    •*´¯`*•.¸¸.•Patti•*´¯`*•.¸¸.•