Okay - Now I'm looking for a really good picture of a....

Thread: Okay - Now I'm looking for a really good picture of a....

DefaultOkay - Now I'm looking for a really good picture of a....

dog with a doghouse.
    Dog can either be in the house or next to it. (no chained dogs, please)

This is also for the calendar!

Please include your dog's name.

thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Kathy5475 is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Okay - Now I'm looking for a really good picture of a....

My husband built a great doghouse about 12-13 years ago. It opens up onto a 8-10' dog run with a gate. The house was great, shingled roof, painted red, trim around the door. Callie at the trim around the door many years ago, so it looks pretty bad right now. Riley has no interest in the doghouse :, so right now I have pool floaties stored in there.

Quote Originally Posted by kathy5475
    My husband built a great doghouse about 12-13 years ago. It opens up onto a 8-10' dog run with a gate. The house was great, shingled roof, painted red, trim around the door. Callie at the trim around the door many years ago, so it looks pretty bad right now. Riley has no interest in the doghouse :, so right now I have pool floaties stored in there.
    Sounds like a great doghouse! Do you have any digital pics available of it? Once it's on the calendar, it will be in black and white and will only be about 1 - 1 1/2 inches tall.

BTW - your Callie looks like my Rocket in your picture. Rocket loves the pool.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

This is actually Riley. Callie crossed the Rainbow Bridge about 1.5 yrs ago, and Riley has now claimed the empty place in my heart right next to where Callie's spot is. Anyway, as you can see, the house is pretty rough looking where Callie ate the trim, plus it's about 13 years old. He put his old boat on top of it to block the sun, and I noticed the dogwood branches are growing inside the run. It's actually held up much better than my own house, plus my husband put CEDAR wood inside, which believe it or not, still smells nice. Sheesh, I don't have cedar at all in my house!

The funny looking deflated ball Riley has in the first slide is actually one of those bouncy toys for 2-3 yr old kids. My daughter is 15 and doesn't use it any more 8), but Riley loves it!

This is a deflated volley ball ..... hmmm, do I see a trend here?

Ha, I was just looking harder of the pics.....in the first one of Riley, you can see where she was shaved for yesterday's spay surgery. Obviously the surgery hasn't kept her down!

Sundance has a really nice one too.

That pic is perfect! I'll use the one of Riley walking towards the camera. Thank you!

Michelline