Whatever happened to the vet student who was going to poll us fo Lab info??

Thread: Whatever happened to the vet student who was going to poll us fo Lab info??

Chester B. Dickens is offline Senior Member

DefaultWhatever happened to the vet student who was going to poll us fo Lab info??

I e-mailed her. She e-mailed me. I was supposed to get the survey in return. But.... Nada.

Anyone know the outcome on this?

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Whatever happened to the vet student who was going to poll us fo Lab info??

I think they said they would post the result in Feb 08 ???
    Did you not get the survey? I emailed them and they sent the survey in return.

pj

DefaultRe: Whatever happened to the vet student who was going to poll us fo Lab info??

i emailed her too and never rec'd anything further so i emailed her again a few days later.
    she apologized and sent the survey (which is embedded in her email and not an attachment) in her return email stating she thought she had sent it earlier.

i too remember findings would be posted in Feb08.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Mama3tikes is offline Senior Member

I e-mailed her got the survey and was told Koko is too young!

Paula is offline Senior Member

I guess i missed this. What are you talking about?

4yelloweyedogs is offline Senior Member

There was a vet student that posted a while back, asking if anyone would participate in a survey, she was doing for school..... she did say she would post the outcome, when she had completed the study. I e-mailed her and she sent the questionnaire right away, and I sent it back.

Melissa
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

http://theyelloweyedog.weebly.com/

labbie2 is offline Senior Member

I emailed her, got the survey, and returned it. I had to save it into Word and respond to it there, sending it back as an attachment. I remember it was supposed to be a long time before results were released.