It's hard being a Lab with a toddler in the household ... (1 pic)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's hard being a Lab with a toddler in the household ... (1 pic)

DefaultIt's hard being a Lab with a toddler in the household ... (1 pic)

I was just trying to take a nap ... the kid has no respect for sleep ... for the record, I was not told that there were plans for children when I signed on with this group.
    From - Ivy

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

BudGirl8 Guest

DefaultRe: It's hard being a Lab with a toddler in the household ...

Ivy, Billie here.

I can relate. My mom says there were no plans for kids in our world either then she found this guy and his little girl. Now I live with a 3 year old and a Daddy. The Daddy is cool and so is the 3 year old...sometimes. Usually she's coolest when she's dropping snacks for me from the dinner table. ;D

Mom says I can't play chase and even when the little one squeals she's not a squeaky toy. I'm still trying to work this out in my head.

Stick with it. They tell me I have to learn to nap when the kid naps.

Emma the Lab is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: It's hard being a Lab with a toddler in the household ... (1 pic)

Awwwww sweet patient Ivy! :-* :-* :-* :-*
    ~Veronica and Nikki~
    Sweet Emma, 16th of February 1996~26th of November 2010
    Always in my heart and soul. Together forever, my love....

Nikki 6 months

http://theblacklabrador.blogspot.com/

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Emma the Lab
    Awwwww sweet patient Ivy! :-* :-* :-* :-*
    She is SOOOO sweet and patient. And I think, deep down inside ... though she would never admit it ... she likes the attention that she gets from the little fella ...

jzgrlduff is offline Senior Member

That's an awesome pic!

"Each is a creature of Earth and is entitled to reside on it with dignity"

JacobAlthea&Tatum is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by BudGirl8
    Mom says I can't play chase and even when the little one squeals she's not a squeaky toy. I'm still trying to work this out in my head.
    HAHAHAHAH ROFLMAO Funny.
    I'm Jenn. Keeper of two labs in my home and one forever in my heart.

Throw the ball, damn it!

BudGirl8 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Momma to J and A
    Quote Originally Posted by BudGirl8
    HAHAHAHAH ROFLMAO Funny.
    You can SEE the wheels turning in her head with this. I tell the munchkin not to run because Billie will chase her. I tell Billie "NO CHASE". Then the munchkin starts to squeal and Billie's eyes light up "queakie!" I tell the munchkin to take it down an octave or two and quit running! Then I give Billie a toy to distract her from what she thinks is a "queakie".

She knows Rylee, she snuggles with Rylee, she listens to Rylee when commands are issued. She even does tricks for Rylee. But when that little 3 year old high pitched girl shriek (which I cannot STAND BTW) comes out, especially when Rylee is running at full speed in circles around the house...well...it's hard for a little dog to comprehend that she's not a "queakie" that runs.

Ivy my girl, add some earplugs to that hat and you're all set for a nice snooze.

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

What a great picture. Yep, it's hard to catch your beauty sleep with a toddler around.

georgie is offline Senior Member

;D Love that picture. Ivy is such a good girl.

Rowdy here, I have one of them at my house also, but she was there when I got there. We like to sit on the couch and watch TV. Although I have learned not to believe everything you see on TV. On the TV Dora likes to go exploring, well I took Dora last night to go exploring and Dad caught me by my collor and Lexie came over and took Dora out of my mouth and said, 'miiine." ;D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast