Just Labradors banner

Do you in all honesty, kiss your dog on the lips?

3K views 39 replies 40 participants last post by  Yelloweyz 
#1 ·
I kiss both my girls on their muzzles and Rush on her hanging down lips, they are so soft! Do you? :) I also like to bury my face in their necks and smell them. They smell so good. :p

#3 ·
So true. This morning Saba was licking his front right paw, on which (just few minutes before that) he peed on. You know... he was peeing... saw something interesting... started to walk while STILL peeing... geez... just not enough time in the day to do everything!

That's why I usually just kiss the top of his nose or his head! :D

#4 ·
When I come home from the store or wherever, and they are out on the deck (Dad is home), they expect a kiss! I walk up to the deck and they give me a kiss on the lips. LOL

#18 ·
Cheeks and forehead, but not lips. He is a licker, but he knows not to lick my face. He does lick the kid's faces . . . big, wet tongue bath every morning!

#19 ·
Every now and then I get very bold and let Rusty's tongue touch my lips. Well, very bold or well into the wine, ya know?

The rest of the crew is more than welcome to my chin and just below my lower lip. Unlike people who raise wolves I don't feel the need to go that far with bonding and pack order. My guys know who is in control of the cookie jar. :)

#22 ·
Umm that would be a no. I have a poop eater. 'Nuff said

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.