In Total Shock

Thread: In Total Shock

myfavoritedog is offline Senior Member

DefaultIn Total Shock

After we got home from the lake, I was going to bring Midnight in for her dinner and to see how she and Tal did together in the house. Midnight is used to eating on the hood of my car and I thought she was jumping up from the other side. She was under my foot and I stepped on her paw.. She tried to bite me on my right leg, but it didn't break any skin. I thought oh no this isn't getting started good. So I put Tal inside and had her bowl and food. She came out from underneath the house, I picked her up and brought her in. Tal saw us and didn't turn a word when I brought her in.

I had her food inside her crate, her water and some treats on top of the washer and dryer. Tal wanted to jump up there of course but I wouldn't let him. I tried to show them both some affection. Here's the shicking part. Midnight got down on the floor, and went into the closet in the bathroom. Tal followed her in there. He nuzzled her a bit and once he jerked back quickly, but that was the worst. Then I put him in his crate, and let Midnight stay on top of the washer while I went out and got the mail. When I came back, she was waiting at the door and darted out but I bet she comes back . Tal was sitting calmly in his crate and when I let him out, I dunno but it seemed like he was looking for Midnight!

I had expected a free for all between those two I thought it went really well! I'm still in complete shock!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

amazongold is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: In Total Shock

Atta boy, Tal, you show Dad what a gentleman you can be!
    Jackie, Champ, and Buddy

4yelloweyedogs is offline Senior Member

They may just wind up being best buds before this is all over !

Melissa
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

http://theyelloweyedog.weebly.com/

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

myfavoritedog is offline Senior Member

lol..well they get along outside it's just that Tal thinks Midnight is a minature Lab, I think. As long as they realize I am the head dude around here hopefully they'll behave..