Which do you have and like?
    More comfy? Stronger?
    Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Canyon Labradors is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Canine Camper VS. NOZTONOZ soft crate

We have had the Noz2Noz kind for about 5 years and we've been very happy. They were full time crates for our oldest 2 for a long time. Now they get taken to dog shows all the time and have held up just fine.

I don't know much about the durability of the Canine Camper ones.

If you do consider the Noz2Noz kind, here is where we got ours http://www.moetoys.com/store/merchan...uct_Code=N2-42
    And they do free shipping. But I don't know how it compares to the price you found.

CaliforniaLabLover is offline Senior Member

I'm with Jen- I think Noz2Noz crates are extremely well-made and durable for soft crates. I haven't heard anything about the Canine Campers, so can't comment on them. Most people that I know who use soft crates have some version of the Noz2Noz, including myself.

~Julie, Rogue, Monty, and Eddy~

"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -Anon

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Noz-2-Noz are durable and easy to set up/take down. If I remember correctly, the Canine Camper requires you to insert/remove poles each time (I could be thinking of a different crate though). The other bonus for N2N is that you can buy replacement covers from sitstay.com. ;D

I'll have to vote for the N2N as well.

I have two (one 36" and one 42") and they are extremely durable and well made and sturdy. I have never had a problem with either crate in the 3 years I've had them. Henry ripped the mesh on the door of one of his and I was able to just order a new fabric cover, instead of having to buy a brand new crate. Also, the cover is removable from the frame for easy washing (I just throw ours in the washing machine).

I've not had the Canine Camper itself but had one very similar for Henry... it didn't last more than a few months. The support wire in the top started poking out of the fabric and I was worried about it poking Henry. The material was also very thin but that's what made the crate light! As I said in your other thread, the lightweight aspect of it is good when you're carrying it, but if your lab discovers that she can roll it, watch out.

THANKS so much!

I am going to get the Noz2Noz.

Dakkerdog is offline Senior Member

I have the NoztoNoz as well and for the most part I love it. I have one of the pins that is almost impossible to push in to collapse the crate. So far I've been lucky to have some man near by willing to do it for me. I'm hoping over time it will get easier.
    Sharon, loved by Moose & Sky