I have been neglectful today..:(

Thread: I have been neglectful today..:(

myfavoritedog is offline Senior Member

DefaultI have been neglectful today..:(

When you're doing stuff around the house, do you Labs just lie around where you are? This morning and afternoon while I was working on packing up the kitchen for the move, Tal just lay on the floor and would occasionally get up and help me..lol.

After getting up our routine is to go play fetch for about 30 minutes, come back, eat breakfast and play for a few minutes. After it cools a bit we'll do a little training outside and some intensity play (keep away) then I'll take him for a walk about 9 pm.

When we were in the kitchen and I was packing he would give me that you-never-play-with-me look every once in awhile. I know...go ahead and turn me in to animal control since I so neglect this boy..lol

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Snowflake is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: I have been neglectful today..:(

It's so hard for them to understand. It's been like that for me since I hurt my leg. I can't take Sally for walks....or to the park. I can't even play fetch here in the house with her because when she comes back with the toy, she crashes or rams it into my legs. (A gentle, dainty little lady she's not!)

Ever since I hurt my leg, she's been really clingy to me.....acting rather depressed. But she'll get over it once I'm back in the swing of things.....and Tal will get over it, too. He knows who loves him!

patm is offline Senior Member

I know what you mean - they can make us feel so guilty! Mine follow me all around the house on weekends while I do chores.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

myfavoritedog is offline Senior Member

Yeah Tal follows me around too. It's starting to get close to 90 here too and I don't want him to get overheated. So I avoid outdoor stuff. It's only three weeks until the move and I do take him to the park for swimming. I didn't today 'cuz he'll go to daycare tomorrow and I wanted him to be fresh so he would have a good time!