Consolidating your numerous Pet Tags to 1 tag:

Thread: Consolidating your numerous Pet Tags to 1 tag:

DefaultConsolidating your numerous Pet Tags to 1 tag:

http://www.luckypet.com/categories.php?cat=7

Check these out. If you call them and order by phone, tell them you want to include your pets Vet / Rabies info and city license info on the tag. They'll fit it all there.

Plus they will include their 1-800 number and keep all emergency/contact information on file so if your dog is found and they get a call, they will know who your vet is, your phone numbers, etc.

I like the tags with the rubber edges the best.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

BuddyHsMom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Consolidating your numerous Pet Tags to 1 tag:

I haven't check out the website yet, but if they are at all expensive I wouldn't want one because everytime they give a rabies vaccination (here anyway) they get a new tag/new number.... great idea though

Pam
    Pam is offline Senior Member

Buddy wears several tags. Not that he's ever out of my sight and would be lost but living by Murphy's law, one can never be too sure.
    Should he ever be somewhere without me, and one tag falls off or gets detached somehow, there are others that should help bring him home. He is also microchipped and one of his tags is a slide on that can't come off without removing the whole collar. I'm too paranoid to have just one.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by PAM
    Buddy wears several tags. Not that he's ever out of my sight and would be lost but living by Murphy's law, one can never be too sure.
    Should he ever be somewhere without me, and one tag falls off or gets detached somehow, there are others that should help bring him home. He is also microchipped and one of his tags is a slide on that can't come off without removing the whole collar. I'm too paranoid to have just one.
    yeah, I like the idea of having a slide tag on the collar, too -- planning on getting one -- great idea as a back up in case the tag comes off.

myfavoritedog is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by PAM
    Ditto

Apollopuppy is offline Senior Member

Have you guys seen these??? I REALLY think they are another great tool for consolidating pet ID tags:

http://www.portablepetprofile.com/products.html
    Love,<br />Giuli<br /><br />