The old bait and switch trick

Thread: The old bait and switch trick

DefaultThe old bait and switch trick

Emma is too smart.... Poor Aidan.

When Aidan has something Emma wants...She doesn't try and take it from him..she knows better. He is stronger and can hang on longer. So she brings a ball or frisbee to me and asks me to throw it.... KNOWING that Aidan will then go after whatever it is I just threw. She then runs right over to the object he just dropped to get the one I threw and walks away with a smile on her face.

Aidan stands there with the thrown object looking completely confused. : Like.. " What? You dont WANt this? "

Poor baby... outwitted by a sly female once again.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

WigWag Guest

DefaultRe: The old bait and switch trick

When Aidan has something Emma wants...She doesn't try and take it from him..she knows better. He is stronger and can hang on longer. So she brings a ball or frisbee to me and asks me to throw it.... KNOWING that Aidan will then go after whatever it is I just threw. She then runs right over to the object he just dropped to get the one I threw and walks away with a smile on her face.
    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Clint is not the best chewer - he likes for someone else to soften up a bully stick for him. So he lies down with his like everyone else and after about 5 minutes he will get up and go over to the window and look out and wag his tail furiously. Cuffy jumps up and darts to the window with his annoying ROOOO ROOOO and yes with a smile on his face he grabs the soft and slimey bully stick.

DefaultRe: The old bait and switch trick

Girls rule! hehehe