Chance update 06/04/07
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chance update 06/04/07

DefaultChance update 06/04/07

I wanted to get to know more of you and your dogs but I've been so busy at work with OT I haven't been on very much.  Chance continues to impress us with his strength and balance gains.  He gets daily walks, daily play and still goes once a week to swimming/hydrotherapy lessons.  He is a real lover and follows Bodhi and Karma's every move around the house.  He really needs physical contact with one of us or Bodhi and Karma at all times.  He loves to sleep next to Bodhi and has become quite the licker.  Bodhi and Karma are not lickers so it's funny to see their reactions to Chance licking their faces, especially Bodhi's after meals.  He likes to sleep in my husband Ed's arms at night and after a couple sleepless nights for Ed they have the routine down.  The funny thing is I thought with three adults and two loving Labs  we would provide Chance with all the love he would ever need but he was already as loving as they come.  I think he's just bringing more love into our home, he's just a real loving guy and I'm sure it's because he has had so many that have cared and loved him in his life.  That's about it but we did just figure out that we can go to the CMLRN reunion at the end of this month so my son Ben and his CMLRN Lab Karma along with Chance and myself will head up to Michigan for it. That leaves Ed and Bodhi home since three humans and three dogs is a bit much to travel with and we are staying at my son's in Grand Rapids and he also has a Lab and we don't want to overload him.
    I'll try and post some pictures today as well.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

wiscpayton is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Chance update 06/04/07

Thanks for the update. Life sounds pretty good for all of you right now. I am so glad.

Hope Chance has a Cubs' bandana, too ;D

Hiya..great to hear this about Chance..he is such a pretty fellow. AND lucky to have found your home! I'm so happy things are going so well for him..and for you. WE love hearing Chance updates..and yes..MORE pictures!
    Jackie ;D

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Clanceycanuck is offline Senior Member

Thank you for updating us on Chance. Glad to hear he is doing well.

Dakkerdog is offline Senior Member

Thankyou for the great update! Have a great time at the reunion.
    Sharon, loved by Moose & Sky

a couple pictures

1-

2-

couple more

1- Chance with his squirrel-he loves to carry it around

2- I had Ben set up his tent for me on the deck so I could camp out. That's all the camping I can handle and it still only lasted a few hours but the dogs loved it! You can see Bodhi found his spot, fell asleep and didn't move the entire time. Karma was being her usual self and found the closest spot to me for affection and she was eating it up. Chance was trying to get attention from Karma or me but it's hard with Karma, she's very good at getting the attention when she wants it.

lablimo is offline Senior Member

Thanks so much for the update -- Chance looks great and I'm so happy to hear how loved he is.

Tatyana is offline Senior Member

Thanks for keeping us updated on Chance! He is looking wonderful in the photos. And what a love sponge, too! ;D

budbud is offline Senior Member

It always warms my heart to get a Chance update he is a special little boy I'm so glad he continues to bring love and joy into your home

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast