Free To Good Home...or Just Any Old Home
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free To Good Home...or Just Any Old Home

zoesmom is offline Senior Member

DefaultFree To Good Home...or Just Any Old Home

Hiya
    Zoe here.
    Anybody want a new mom? She can cook and plan some wild doggie parties. But she's mean.

I mean, I gouged my paw three weeks ago and I really am better. REally I am! I advised her that I didn't need my sock and muttluck at the beach today, but nooooo.....she wouldn't listen. Ya know how you play deaf? Well, that's what mom did. She was deaf and put on my sock and muttluck and taped both with waterproof tape to boot!!

I was at the beach for 2 hours and by the 2nd hour, my muttluck was soggy and falling off my foot but because of the dang waterproof tape, they wouldn't fly off like they normally do. So I had to gimp around the beach while all the other dogs laughed at me. How humiliating. :-\

And there were two new dogs at the beach today and they were hysterically laughing at me while I gimped around. I tried to stay in the water as much as possible. Whenever I tried to dig for rocks, mommy had to say "ah ah" and I had to stop! Can you believe?!!!!

Mom says I have one more muttluck beach weekend. oh lah

So, anybody wants my mom? She comes with a trust fund, snacks and her own pots and pans.

Loves & Aloha,
    Zoe the Umlaut.
    Linda and ZoŽ, the Umlaut
    Honolulu, Hawaii

[

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Free To Good Home...or Just Any Old Home

Hi Zoe,
    My mom can get like that too..When I hurt my leg a couple of months ago she made me walk on a leash for 4 weeks..I couldn't even go potty by myself..talk about lack of privacy..She kept saying it was for my own good but I hated it..No park, no swimming, no fetching..Now how is that for my own good?!?!?!?
    Mommy did tell me that you had hurt your pad a while back and I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better and are able to go swimming again..
    Maybe there is a store we can go to, to return our Mommies..I'll look around and let you know.
    Hugs and Kisses
    Kallie

amazongold is offline Senior Member

Zoe, I fink you are pretty lucky to have a mommy that takes you to da beech. My mom just takes me to skool. She sayz she is gunna take me to pway wiff udder labbies but she hasn't yet. She won't let me pway wiff da udder pups at skool neider. I would trade you mommies, but dis one saveded me from da rescue place, so I kinda like her.

Buddy
    Jackie, Champ, and Buddy

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Buddysmom is offline Senior Member

I'll take her, Zoe. She takes you to the beach everyday. I only get to go once in awhile. She hasn't even taken me to Auntie Linda's lately so I can go swimming.

Eiderdowns That's My Buddy
    CDX, RE, WC, CGC, TDInc.
    Monnie

myfavoritedog is offline Senior Member

Zoe,

Yeah they are so mean...my dad hasn't taken me swimming in like 4 days and he left for two days and got a house with a fenced yard (whatever that is) he SAID is for me. gee whiz...I'll trade ya my dad for your mom.

Tal

Hey Zoe,

I'll trade ya. I thinks I would like that beach stuff. And I chews real good so I bet I could get off anything she put on my feet. My mom says I am a power chewer whatever that means. We don't have no beach thing here but I do have a swimming pool and Cierra would come play with you.

Love
    Cinnamon

Zoe girl

I will trade you a Mommy who can cook for a daddy who paints your pikture over and over again - how annoying is that

Wanna trade???

Kisses

RangerMom is offline Senior Member

Zoe,

When our Mom does things like that, she says it's because she loves us. Your Mom must love you alot.

Ranger & Reggie

Blackie and Ranger ...............................Reggie: 1996-2010 "Fly Reggie Fly"

zoesmom is offline Senior Member

Kay...I'm not gonna trade mommies or daddies.
    Lady & I decided to run away from home. Who wants to come?
    backpacks optional.
    Ours will be stuffed w/kibbles, treats and toys!

See ya mom....we are soooo outta here.

Linda and ZoŽ, the Umlaut
    Honolulu, Hawaii

[

Oh Zoe and Lady you are to cute. Glad to see you are at least taking the lab essentials with your.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast